Sun Soaked Season - Final Chapter

Alright, I strongly suggest you listen to the song Stolen by Dashboard Confessional and I swear to god it will make this chapter a whole lot better while also making you cry.

Do it ♡

*Ellie's Pov*

Ashton, pick up.

"Ashton get the fuck down here. I-It's Luke and blood and panic-" I managed to spit out before I found it even harder to breath.

My hands fumbled around his leg and he groaned out in pain as I rested my hand on his chest.

At least I know he's alive.

"Ellie, breath in and out. When you've done that, explain the situation" He asked in a hurried tone while I could hear the sound of keys jingling in the background.

"There's um, lots of blood and I think he's been stabbed with a pocket knife. I don't know the telephone number for an ambulance so I called you and he's still losing blood Ashton. What do I do?!" I cried and stared at Luke's lifeless body.

His lips were a shade of blue and his hair had turned the opposite of it's usual vibrant blonde.

I must admit that he looked god - damn sexy even though he's in this situation.

"That's good. You're doing good El. Put pressure on the wound and wait until I get there. I'll stay on the phone with you until I arrive is that alright?" He questioned and I nodded even though he couldn't see me.

"Yeah. Yeah that's ok." I exclaimed while putting my phone on speaker and pressing my hands onto Luke's leg.

"Ellie, are his eyes bloodshot?" He questioned out of the blue after five minutes silence.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah they are. What does that mean?" I questioned while peeling up his eyelids and staring into the oceans of blue.

"Since this is a life or death situtation then I'll tell you. Luke's been taking drugs Ellie. I'm not too sure what kind, but if he's been acting quite weird lately then that's why. All I know is that it has a negative effect on his immune system. Which isn't good in this case" He breathed and I heard a door slam, one from the other end of the phone and the other from the distance.

*Ashton's Pov*

"Hey, I gotta take this call" I exclaimed with a mouthful of chips as we were sitting in a booth in Nando's.

Calum, Michael and Liz all looked at me strangely as I pulled my phone from my pocket and read the caller ID.

"You never get called Ashton" Calum laughed while sipping his Coke and I rolled my eyes.

"Ashton get the fuck down here. I-It's Luke and blood and panic-" I listened carefully as I ran back to Liz and grabbed the keys to the van straight from her hands and ran back outside.

Luke, you fucking idiot I knew it would go down well.

That was sarcasm.

Ellie poured out the situation in a matter of seconds and I pushed the gas pedal right down to the floor, running a crap load of red lights and nearing death around seven times.

It was like she had verbal diarrhoea.

My cellphone sat on the passengers seat beside me and I kept it on loudspeaker, to keep Ellie company incase the unthinkable happened.

"Hey El, are Luke's eyes bloodshot?" I mumbled quietly awaiting the answer I was dying to know, but didn't want to find out.

"Uh yeah. Yeah they are. What does that mean?" Terror shaking in her voice and I knew it was now I explain everything to her or nothing.

My mouth opened and shut before I breathed outwards and sighed, my eyes got wider as I realised I was on Ellie's street and I explained everything to her before sprining to my feet and ditching my phone.

There was no way around the house so I had to go through.

"Hello!?" I screamed and banged on the door forcefully.

I waited a few minutes, and nothing but silence and rustling trees.

No answer.

My hands fumbled with the brass doorknob and I cursed to myself while I listened to the noises ringing through the house.

Moans.

Ellie's parents get on alot don't they?

I stumbled around the house, avoiding the only door that was closed and searched for the bathroom.

Bingo.

Flannels, bandages and antispetic liquid is what was in the first aid kit, my hands fumbled around and managed to grab it out, then turning around to be faced by a naked woman.

"Get out!" She screamed in an angry tone and hit me on the head with a hugh heel that was near by, I ran straight through the back door and into the bushy trees that surrounded the area.

That wasn't Ellie's Mum...

I could hear a certain being sung that was carried by the wind, the sunset made the sky a velvet red color that reminded me of Ellie's hair.

" Before the gold and the glimmer have been replaced

Another sun soaked season fades away

You have stolen my heart

Invitation only grant farewells

Crash the best one of the best ones

Clear liquor and cloudy eyed, too early to say goodnight..."

I arrived around the back of a treehouse and stumbled around it, my feet were tripping on every second step and I could hear the mysterious girl singing even more clearly.

As my eyes wandered the area, I spotted the most horrific yet beautiful sight.

Ellie was cradling a peaceful looking Luke and singing to him, while tears poured out of her eyes like Niagra falls onto the carpet of brown, sitting there to collect dust in this ugly but beautiful place.

It created a whole lot of emptiness.

Nothingness.

Ellie turned her face and looked at me, wiping a loose strand of red velvet hair out of her face.

Her eyes had lost the usual vibrant shine, and her face had gone a pale, pale white.

She looked like she had seen a ghost.

More and more tears ran out of her eyes as she tried to speak, but she choked on her on words just like her first day in music.

"There's no heartbeat Ashton. No pulse"

A/N: I must admit that I'm pretty emotional right now.

*sigh*

I wasn't exactly looking forward to writing a sequel but I think it's necessary now, I just hope people actually read it though.

Thanks for the 30k! And thanks for reading and voting and fanning, I honestly cannot thankyou guys enough because I love you soo much.

I really enjoyed writing this, I didn't think I was the best writer but you guys sure made me feel like one with all of your sweet comments ♡

People have been saying 'keep up the good work' but I think you all deserve that line (:

Sequel: 21/12/13  or maybe earlier (: