The Biggest Band In The World

One Year Later

•Luke's Pov•○

"Alright, this interview is very important so I expect you to all be good. Especially you Ashton"

Ashton's eyes flicked up from his phone, texting Delilah as we walked on the pathway leading up to the fifty story high skyscraper.

"When am I never good Liz?" He smirked with a wink, she just scoffed.

"You know what I mean Ashton" She rolled her eyes and reached out her hand, grasping the long, sleek handle and pulling the door outward, wacking Ash right on the forehead.

"Get off your phone and look where you're going then!" Calum screamed and watched Ashton rubbed his forehead, Michael there to lend a helping hand.

"There's big news in this interview Lukey, but you can't tell any of the other boys. Just a quick heads up" Mum smiled and pressed the button for the elevator, my eyes flicked to the mirror like doors and adjusted my beanie.

"Run Calum!" Michael screamed as we all stood in the elevator, watching the doors close as Calum picked up his phone from the ground as the result from the brawl with Ashton just minutes earlier.

His head flicked up and before he knew it the doors were closed and we were already thirty storeys up in the air.

Laughter filled the shaft as Michael mocked Calum's face, him running towards the elevator.

Ding.

"Alright. Best behaviour. Like I said" Mum tapped all of us on the shoulder and pointed to the room at the very end of the hallway we were now facing.

We all strolled to the end of the hallway and knocked on the door, before the doors from the elevator opened the door again and a wild Calum appeared, pulling 'the finger' and laughing.

"Yes! 5 Seconds Of Summer, great to see you back boys" The head of our label spoke as we all took a seat on the chairs that spun, Ashton spun, and spun, and spun until I kicked him on the shin and he stopped.

"We're here to discuss your world tour, you have been informed?" He shuffled a few papers on the hard, wooden oak desk and placed his chin on his hands, furrowing his eyebrow.

"Yeah, 2014 here we come" I smiled and he laughed, along with my mother.

"Well, that's the thing. We couldn't book out enough venues, they've been taken up by another band at the times that were suitable for you all" He sighed and rubbed his forehead.

"Oh" Sighs filled the room and faces and heads dropped.

"But, that band have agreed with taking you on board as the supporting act" He smiled and I was grinning from ear to ear, so hard that my mouth actually started to hurt.

"What band?" Calum questioned and looked from Michael, to Ashton, to me.

"Only the biggest band in the world" He smiled and my smile grew even wider.

I never knew my mouth was so flexible.

He opened his mouth and began to speak, at the exact same time we all did.

"One Direction"

A/N: Hey guys. Just wanted to say, thanks for the (almost) 14k reads. I seriously do appreciate it, and love reading all of your comments.

Just one thing I have to say, yes, 1D will be starring in the coming chapters and yes, Ellie will be back but idek much about 1D.

:O

Big shock, so I'm getting my friend Hayley to help me write the next few chapters which star 1D so yeah (:

Hope you're enjoying his story! And ik this was real short but it was just to get the sequel type thing kickstarted ;)

xoxo gossip girl