Great Day, Bad News

{Shoutout to @twinlovingcat for actually commenting and reading. Ilysm <3}

After the movie had finished we walked into a shopping center and walked around looking at everything.

As usual, we got stopped by some fans and took pictures and signed things.

People think I'm like, some famous godess or something, when really, I'm still the girl from Auckland, New Zealand, the girl who spent her weekends making covers on YouTube and trying to get noticed by famous people. The girl who was extremely shy, and had no friends. I'm just a normal girl, with hopes and dreams. Just like you. Why would people want my autograph?

We kept walking through the shopping center and I had to beg all the boys to go into my favourite shop that I absolutely LOVED back in New Zealand, Jay Jays.

I looked around the clothes racks, I found a few tops, some jewelry, a pair of jeans and a beanie.

I paid for it all and it cost me $150.

Well, that's all of my money gone.

Oh well.

Money well spent.

We kept on walking around before Ashton got hungry, so we walked to Maccas so he could get a burger.

The boys all ran up to the counter and ordered some food, I stayed behind as they ordered and went and found a table for us to sit at. I was having quite a nice day actually, having a lot of people around gets to you. So only having Ashton, Calum, Michael and especially Luke was quite good.

The boys all brought over their trays of food and set them down, Luke sat on my right, Michael on my left. Calum and Aston sat across from me and dug into their food, so did Michael and Luke.

I stole a few of Luke's chips and ran up to the counter, grabbing an extra straw.

I walked back and took my seat next to Luke and Michael and ate and drunk some of everybodys food.

They all started whining so I poked my tongue at them.

We walked around for a while afterwards, then headed back to the hotel.

We were all watching movies in mine and Luke's room before Liz came rushing into the room,

"I have a surprise for you all." She smiled.

"Come downstairs." She exclaimed rushing out the door.

We were all quite confused at that point, so we all raced each other downstairs and met Liz.

"Go have a look outside." She smiled.

We all rushed out the back door to see a great, big, Tour bus.

Oh my god.

We all raced each other on, I looked around and saw there were beds that were kinda like little cubicles.

Aww.

I found a bathroom, a seperate room with a tv, a kitchen and the little place where the driver and if a person wanted to, the passenger sat.

My phone in my pocket vibrated and I pulled it out, it was Mum!?

"Hello?" I answered.

"I have bad news." She sobbed.

My heart dropped. 

Mum never cries, unless it's something really bad.

"What is it?"

"It's Grandma." She cried.

"She's gone!" She screamed.

No.

She can't be.

I broke down in tears on the ground as Luke rushed up to me, I let myself fall into his arms and he rubbed my back, calming me down.

I explained everything to him.

Even the part where I have to go back to New Zealand for the funeral.

I have to quit the tour.