Take Me Away

I woke up on Friday morning, everybody was still asleep scattered around my bed.

Maddie was on her phone texting sonebody, maybe she can't sleep, I mean, it is three o'clock in the morning.

"Hey babe" She smiled while locking her phone and placing it on her lap.

"Hey," I smiled.

"You have the ball tonight. You gonna go with Calum?" I questioned.

"Yeah, you should be allowed to come though, I mean you bought a dress and all..." She trailed off.

"Yeah. Hey Mads?" I questioned.

"Yeah babe?" She exclaimed.

"A couple of days ago, I saw Calum at the supermarket and as I was leaving some girl went up and kissed his cheek..." I trailed off.

"I think he's cheating on you." I whispered.

She started laughing, "That was probably Mali. His sister, she might have been sucking up to him so he would buy her something." She smiled.

"Oh." I laughed.

Hours went past as we chatted about nothing until everybody on the floor was awake.

"Cal, we're supposed to be at school." Maddie said as she shook him awake.

"Let's just stay here. I'm pretty sure they'll let us stay here if we say our friend has cancer." He went back to sleep.

"Lukey," I gently shook him awake.

"Yeah?" He rolled over to look at me.

"You have to go to the ball tonight." I sighed.

"I don't want to go without you." He sighed.

"It's compulsory and I'll be fine. Just go with that Jessica girl in our class." I exclaimed.

He sighed, "Fine."

I layed back into my bed and fell back asleep since I was still tired.

Hours later I was woken up by somebody shaking me.

"El, Ellie!" Maddie laughed.

"Hmm." I mumbled.

"GUESS WHAT!?" She screamed once I was wide awake.

"The hospital is letting you go to the ball! You're allowed to go but you have to come back straight afterwards." She smiled once she was a little bit calmer.

"Are you serious!?" I screamed.

She nodded while smiling.

"Hey, where's Luke?" I questioned.

"Um, about that, he went over to that Jessica's house or something. He said that you told him to go with her. He's not answering his phone either..." She trailed off.

"So. I'm allowed to go to the ball but I haven't got a date. Great." I sighed.

"Hey, Luke will still be there and you can hang out with him though. Just come with Calum and I. We can share him." She laughed.

"Ok then." I giggled.

"Here. I bought your dress over and I got you a wig because your Mum said you might want one." Maddie smiled while holding up two large bags.

"You didn't have to do that." I smiled.

"You deserve it. Now go and get changed." She exclaimed while pointing to the bathroom.

"I need some help getting there." I looked at Jay and Jordy.

"Anything for my sister." Jay smiled while helping me to the bathroom.

I got changed into the dress and put on the wig.

It was exactly like my actual hair, I didn't look any different than I usually did with hair.

I straightened out the few loose strands of hair and applied some mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner and some light pink lipgloss.

I put on some black stillettos and carefully walked out of the bathroom.

I walked back into my room and everybody looked me up and down, I noticed my Dad was looking away, I'm not very close with my Dad but he does still care about me.

"Do I look pretty Daddy?" I questioned.

His head snapped up and he looked me up and down.

"You look beautiful." He smiled while getting up and giving me a massive hug.

A few nurses walked past and made nice comments about my dress and it made me feel a bit better.

"Ellie!" Sahara screamed while running up to me.

"Where are you going?" She questioned while tugging on my dress.

"I'm going to my school ball." I laughed.

"You look really pretty." She smiled while hugging me around my waist.

"Thankyou. You are beautiful." I smiled back while looking down at her.

"I drew this for you." She smiled while running over to her room and pulling out a certain piece of paper from the piles of drawings on the desk.

It was a picture of Sahara and I holding hands while on a beach.

"Aww. Thankyou. That's very cool! I'll hang it up here so I can see it everyday." I smiled while pinning it on the board behind my bed.

She giggled and I leant down, giving her a massive hug.

"See you in the morning. I'll tell you all about it ok?" I exclaimed.

"Ok. Bye Ellie!" She laughed.

Maddie, Calum and I walked into the elevator and went to the floor level, we ran to Maddie's car since there were a few paparazzi outside.

We laughed when we jumped into her car.

"I'm never gonna get used to that." I smiled.

"To the ball!" Calum called out like SuperMan from the backseat.

A/N: Yey, this is story is going pretty good. I hope you guys are enjoying it. If you have any feedback or anyyhing then please comment and vote and fan. Idk.

Vote | Comment | Read