Stay Close To Me

*Ellie's Pov*

"Stay close to me. I don't want anybody stealing you" Alex exclaimed as we walked across the stubbly pavement, his arm wrapping like an anaconda around my waist.

"You honestly don't know how many guys would want a sexy red head with loads of piercings"He smiled while kissing my neck, creating a hickey.

"Nice one douche" I laughed while pushing him away from me, him falling backwards on the grass landing that followed us from down the road.

His smile turned upside down into a pout with puppy eyes.

"You know I love you. Get up off the ground" I laughed and he smiled.

"Let's crash this party" He laughed and pulled my long limb through the doorway.

*Mysterious Pov* (Somebody From 5SOS)

"Thanks for writing with us aye" I scratched my head and shook the Alex Gaskarth's hand.

"No problem. You're a bunch of cool dudes. I'm waiting for the call to be in your band" He laughed and we all laughed together.

The Alex Gaskarth actually thought our band was cool.

"Well boys, we better get going. It's already nine so it's way past your guys' bedtime" Our manager checked her imaginary watch and we all got up out of our chairs.

"Wait, there's a party next door. I know the guy who's running it so if you guys wanted to go then I could hook you up" Alex stood with his hands in the pockets of his ripped jeans.

"You boys can come. Follow if you want. As a gift from me" He smiled widely and we all followed him next door to a tall house that proudly stood on the horizon of the street.

"I have one rule. You better all be listening." Alex screamed as we entered the house.

"Do not, and I repeat. Do not take a drink from somebody you don't know. Don't put your drink down, and don't go into the room upstairs on the left. Trust me on this, I know what I'm talking about" He laughed and disappeared through the crowd of people.

I walked around on my own and ended up in the kitchen where a red headed girl was pouring drinks.

"Would you like one?" She questioned while raising her pierced eyebrow, pulling out a can of beer.

"Yeah, thanks" I smiled and took it from her.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" The girl suddenly looked familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

I'm sure I would've remembered a hot red head.

"No. Do you want to come with me?" She questioned with a smirk tugging on her lips and pointing towards the staircase.

I nodded and she grabbed my wrist.

Why not have some fun while we're in England? We're not gonna be here for very long. And why not take up the opportunity?

"My friend told me not to come in this room" I stuttered as she led me to the room upstairs on the left.

"Who gives a fuck!? I wanna have some fun and it's funny because that's what my boyfriend said to me" She giggled the last part while pushing me onto the bed inside the room and locking the door.

Drunk as fuck.

"Wait you have a boyfriend?" I stopped and stood up.

She started pulling off her skin tight, black lace minidress and smirked.

"Let the fun begin" She exclaimed while walking towards me.

A/N: Oooooh mystery guy ;) who out of 5SOS do you think it is? Comment below and I'll dedicate the next chapter to the first person to get it right ♡♡♡♥♥♥

Btw, I'm sorry about not updating. I've had a few things happening. Like my older sister is getting married! lol I wanna wear a pretty dress to the wedding but I'll look like a beached whale. Oh whale.