50 Shades Of Grey

The next morning the sky was still fifty shades of grey, clouds lining the horizon in hope of the sunrise.

Normal weather for Sydney as I had grown to love.

Luke was sound asleep, his hesrtbeat going steady so my body lay stationary until he woke up.

I lifted my head to get a better view of the time but my neck clicked and pinged straight back into Luke's hard chest.

"Sorry" I pouted.

"That was mean" He said in a childish voice and poking my back with one finger making me squirm.

I gave him a quick peck on the lips and grabbed my phone, I held it out in front of us and took a photo of us kissing, my new lockscreen.

He smiled when I showed him. I layed back down on his chest and snuggled up in the blankets.

"Hey El" Luke said with concern in his voice, staring at the patterned ceiling that encased the room.

"Yeah?" I looked up at him but he never noticed.

"5SOS got offered a tour" He breathed and finally looked down at me.

"It's just around Aus for the summer" He finished with a small smile.

"Cool!" I practically yelled.

"You have to keep in touch with me then" I said seriously and started playing with his fingers.

"About that..." He started smiling.

"Do you want to travel around with us?" He smiled.

"Oh my gosh are you serious!? Well we have school and stuff but I'm sure Mim will let me because we've finished exams anyway" I jumped up and down to show my excitement.

"It's in about a months time so be prepared!" He tried to imitate the voice of his Mum.

I stopped jumping and stared at him in confusion, his lips curled into a smirk.

The day that I will never forget, never be forgotten.

Vote • Comment • Fan