Home Sick

It was three in the morning and I couldn't sleep so I jumped out of my little bunk and grabbed out my laptop.

I have a little stick thing that has internet on it that I haven't told the boys about incase they use it all.

You have no idea how protective I am of my wifi.

I logged into FaceBook and scrolled through my timeline.

I saw a crap load of hate and some nice things, I found out somebody made a fanpage for me so I accepted their friend request since they went through the effort.

How cool is that? I have my own fanpage!

And they came up for a fandom name. The Elliephants. Lol.

I logged into Twitter and DM'd some people and followed some, I tweeted hello for any international fans that were stalking through their feed.

'New Message from 'Mummy<3' Flashed on my screen, signalling I got a message from her on Skype.

I ran into the little lounge part of the bus and Skype called my Mum, of course she answered. She's usually up all night.

"Hi Mum!" I whispered seeing my Mum's tired face appear on screen.

"Hey baby." She sighed rubbing her tired, bloodshot eyes.

"How's things going?" I questioned while tying my hair into a ponytail.

"Jay and Jordy are always moaning, your Dad still thinks he's a teenager. Ya know, the usual." She laughed.

It made me smile at the thought of being at home, going through being pushed around by my brothers and watching Dad twirl Mum around the kitchen while she laughed.

It's the little things I miss at the moment.

"Is tour going alright?" She questioned.

"Yeah, it's going alright. I've got a bit of a sore throat at the moment but other than that it's been a lot of fun." I yawned.

"So what time are you flying to Auckland?" She questioned laying her head in her hands.

"Around, nine in the morning so I think I should be there at about lunchtime." I exclaimed.

"Ok. Make sure you call your Aunt to pick you up. We won't get there until around two" She yawned for the second time.

"Mum you should go to bed." I demanded.

"I would. But my minds got so many things running through it at the moment." She sighed.

"It'll turn out ok. If I was there I would give you a massive big hug." I smiled.

She giggled a little bit, which was a good thing.

"Well I've gotta go. Sounds like I woke one of the boys up but I'll see you tomorrow." I said running my hands through my ponytail.

"Ok. I love you baby. Have a good time and I'll see you tomorrow." She sighed before cancelling the Skype.

I shut down my laptop and broke down into tears right then and there.

The pressure of being away from home for three weeks really gets to you.

Well it gets me.

I feel really home sick. But thank god I'm going to be seeing everybody tomorrow, and not for good reasons. Everybody will be sad and crying. That's what happens when family members die I guess, they bring the whole family together to be there for each other. That's why I'm happy to go home to old NZ.

"El?" A voice whispered before I heard footsteps and Luke's body appeared.

"I'm fine. Go back to bed." I replied wiping away some tears.

"Come here." He whispered.

He walked over and sat next to me on the couch, I was soaking his t-shirt with my tears.

"It's ok." He whispered running his hand up and down my back.

"Will everybody stop telling me it's ok? It's never going to be okay, my fucking Grandma is dead and I can't put up with all the shit that people are giving me on Facebook and Twitter. I just want one person to tell me it's not going to be okay!" I screamed maybe a tad too loud.

He looked down at me shocked and sat me on his lap rubbing my back.

I fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat and the pitter patter of raindrops on the outside of the tour bus.

A/N: Hello honey muffins. I would like to thankyou for reading and to thankyou for reading I will try to upload five chapters over the weekend so keep on checking back. Luv ya's!

Vote | Comment | Fan