Sydney To Brisbane

Today was the day we were leaving for the tour, we were heading to Brisbane to be exact.

Mum let me drop out of school for the rest of the year, but only if I went back the yesr later to finish what I had already started.

I was sitting on my bed applying some eye liner in a small mirror when there was a knock at my balcony door.

I looked over to see Luke, Michael, Calum and Ashton all grinning like five year olds being handed a lollipop.

As I straightened out my legs along the way, I strolled over and unlocked the door and they all came running through my room, Ashton jumped in my nicely made bed, Calum and Michael ran down to my fridge and Luke walked over to me embracing me in his arms, lifting my chin to gently plant a kiss on my forehead.

I smiled at the thought.

"Guys we have to get going now!" I yelled.

I ran downstairs and grabbed Calum and Michael by the collar literally dragging them away from my Mum who they were in deep conversation about which pizza is the best.

I shooed them upstairs and ran over to my Mum, hugging her goodbye. "I love you" I breathed.

"I love you too" She exclaimed.

"Make sure you ring, Skype or Facetime at least once every two days" She sighed rubbing my arms.

"Promise" I smiled. I went and hugged Jay and Jordi and they didn't say much, they're not people of many words.

The same with my Dad, he just said to call or Skype whenever I can.

I said one last goodbye and dragged my stuff downstairs into the back of the van that was waiting for the boys and I, I had to drag them out of my bed.

They had the electric blanklet on and didn't want to get out.

This was the first time I'd ever be away from my parents for more than a week.

Dad has trust issues with me going somewhere without them because in Year nine camp, my friend Lexi and I escaped the camp grounds at three in the morning and were found walking down a deserted road three hours later.

I think he should know I'm not going to do that again.

Hopefully.

We all jumped in the van and headed off to the airport, checking in and going through security.

I got a seat with Luke on my right and Ashton on my left.

I took my seat and got prepared for take off, Ashton wanted to hold my hand because he was apparently 'scared' of this part.

When we were up in the air Luke and I shared some earbuds and he flicked on Bulletproof Love by Pierce The Veil and I smiled as he squeezed my hand.

I shut my eyes, not going to sleep in particular and awaited the three hour long journey towards Brisbane.

A/N: Just a filler here guys (: sorry I'm trying to get the ball rolling here and get some more chapters up for ya xo

16/7/13

Whoops just read through it and corrected some things for ya =] xx