Eighteen and Unstoppable

"Hi Mum!" I nervously spoke into my phone as we speed walked back to the hotel.

"Hey baby! Why haven't you called or skyped?" She questioned excitedly.

"Uh, I haven't really had time, ya know, with the tour and all..." I trailed off.

"I understand. And how are the boys? I remembered it's Luke's birthday aswell so be sure to say Happy Birthday to him from our family, and your brothers say hi." She exclaimed.

"Yeah the boys are alright! They've been doing good onstage. Actually we're just heading back to the hotel from getting Luke's cake and he'll be happy to know you say hi, tell Jordi and Jay I still think they're dicks and I'm not giving them any money aswell." I laughed.

"Oh! Alright baby. If you're busy now then maybe we could Skype today or tomorrow. Your brothers are laughing and they said they want you to bring them back presents but I told them to stop being clowns." She laughed.

"Alright then baby, stay safe and we'll talk later ok? I love you." She echoed.

"Love you too. Bye." I smiled as I hung up.

I locked my phone and we legged the rest of the way to the hotel, we jumped in the elevator then all snuck into mine and Luke's room.

Thank god he's still asleep.

We sat all the food on the counter and poured them into bowls and set out cups and drinks.

Liz walked in to help Calum and I out since Ashton and Michael were watching tv and not paying any attention at all. She helped put out some of the food and drinks and called all the crew into the lounge and we all waited for Luke to wake up.

There was about fifteen of us and we were all waiting in the lounge for Luke, watching tv.

Finally we heard a loud thump and a moan coming from our bedroom.

"Everybody hide!" I exclaimed as I walked into our room to see Luke on the ground rubbing his head.

"Happy Birthday!" I screamed jumping on him.

He laughed and sat up, I gave him a peck on the cheek and told him to get changed.

I left the room and shut the door, walking into the lounge.

"He's coming." I exclaimed.

Soon enough, he walked out in his black shorts, 5SOS singlet and a dark red beanie.

He laughed and smiled, he was soo cute.

"Happy Birthday!" Everybody chorused.

He started blushing and ran over to his mum, giving her a big hug and kiss. She gave him his present which was some new shoes, a Hollister t-shirt, a beanie and some new jeans. He loved them by the look on his face and by the way he thanked his mum.

Next Calum, Ashton and Michael all gave him a hug and gave him their present. It was a pair of dark blue Raybans.

"Fuuuuuuck..." He smiled.

"Thanks guys." He smiled.

Next he walked over to me and I handed him his present. He opened it and smiled.

"This is cool. Thanks so much baby. I love it" He smiled and got distracted eith the item.

"There's more in here!" I laughed.

He grabbed the other small parcel amd unwrapped it.

"Hey this is cool!" He smiled.

He looked closely at the dogtag necklace and smiled.