Close The Windows

There was a gentle breeze coming from behind my back, I pulled Luke's jacket further around the front of me and breathed in the scent of his cologne.

The city was beautiful at this time of day, the sun was setting and chirping birds complimented the bright golden rays of sunshine perfectly.

I ended up asking for directions to a shopping mall since it was quite chilly out on the streets and found out there was one just around the corner.

The shopping centre had three storeys and about fifty times the amount of shops in it than they would have back in Auckland.

I strolled through the shops and found a surfey shop, although I didn't have much money I had to buy something from there.

It was almost half past five and it would take at least half an hour to get back to the hotel, seen as I had no idea how to get back.

One beanie stood out, it was a blue white and black one that had a pom pom on the top of it.

Grabbing it off of it's hanger I took it up to the counter and waited behind a small family of four.

Also grabbing a cool dog tag necklace I found on the way.

Serving me was a young girl, she looked about fifteen.

"Hi I just want these thanks" I said smiling to the girl.

"Oh I like this beanie, I bought it for my boyfriend aswell as this necklace" She exclaimed smiling.

"Did he like them? I'm buying it for mine" I started the dicussion as she clicked away on the computer.

"Yeah he wears them all the time. What's your boyfriend's name?" She questioned without turning her head.

"Luke Hemmings" I exclaimed and got out my credit card, ready to pay for it.

"You're joking." Her mouth dropped open.

"Nahh. I'm Ellie" I smiled and her face went bright red.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I NEVER NOTICED! CAN I GET YOUR AUTOGRAPH?" She screamed while handing me a piece of paper and a pen.

"Sure" I laughed and her jaw still hung open.

"I'll tell Luke that you recommended this beanie" I smiled whilst paying for the garments.

"I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Breeana Fisher" She smiled and grabbed the piece of paper back, shoving it in the pocket of her jeans.

"I've got to go, catch ya later" I laughed and walked out of the shop.

"Hey Calum, have you got any idea what else Luke wants for his birthday?" I questioned as a yawning Calum answered the phone.

"Can't say I do El" He laughed and I heard the phone drop.

"Fuck!" Somebody cursed on the other end of the line, which was loud enough for the people around me to hear.

"Hey El! He told me he doesn't even want anything so I think he'd be happy with anything" I heard Ashton laugh and the faint sound of painting.

"GIVE IT BACK ASHTON!"

"I have to go El, bye!"

The line went dead.

Alright, maybe they would all enjoy a coffe.

But that would mean I would have to carry a tray of five coffees on my own.

I'm screaming.

I orded myself a Mocha and the others the same thing, tough shit if they didn't like it