Take a Breath, Shake It Off

Later on that day

*Luke's Pov*

"I have to go. I don't want to go but Mum's forcing me to." She cried.

Ellie has to move again.

This time, to the other side of the world. I can't handle this. She cant handle this. But if she wants to beat this disease it's her only option, her last choice.

"Luke, say something." She finally calmed down.

"I-I- I can't do this." I cried.

"We have to break it off then. For good. I can't live on the opposite side of the world from you. We can still be friends but I can't deal with not seeing you everyday." I dropped my head in my hands which made her cry harder.

"Fine. If that's the way you want it to go then fuck off. I thought you would support me or something but no. I fucken tried to convince my Mum to let me stay but if I do it will KILL ME Luke. But if you want it to be that way then leave. Just leave. And NEVER speak to me again." She cried out while gesturing towards the door.

"Just remember that I still love you. And I'm always here for you if you need me." I whispered.

"Just GO." She demanded.

*Ellie's Pov*

He broke it off, just like that.

I don't understand it, why he did it.

Maybe he never liked me at all, he felt sorry for me and this was his chance to leave.

I'm still a little heartbroken from the last time we broke up, but now, this has killed me.

Now I have to live on the other side of the world, absolutely no contact. 

_____________________________________

"I thought he would at least turn up to say goodbye." I sighed as I sat with my best friends at the airport.

"Nahh. He stayed at some other friends house." Calum sighed.

He's really nervous, I can tell he's hiding something.

"Mmm" I mumbled as a bunch of flight numbers were being called out.

"Flight 12527 to London International Airport, boarding now." The speaker spoke.

"That's me guys." I sighed as deep down inside, I was expecting Luke to at least say goodbye.

"Aww come here." Michael spoke softly as I burst into tears.

I rolled into his arms and my parents started calling out my name.

"Ellie we have to go honey." My Dad yelled over the noisy crowd.

"I love you guys soo much." I cried.

"Group hug!" Ashton called out.

They all squished me in the middle and squeezed me until I couldn't breath.

"Look after her or I'll have to punch you in the face." I laughed as I hugged Calum, winking at Maddie.

"You can't hurt me." He huffed.

I pinched his arm really hard and he squealed.

"Point proven." I laughed.

"I love you so much. We have to Skype, FaceTime and anything else whenever we can ok?" I hugged Maddie for longer.

"Yes. I'll be coming over next year to visit you, I'm already saving up." She sniffed.

"How much have you got?" I questioned.

"Seven dollars." She laughed.

I made my way over to Ashton and sqeezed him extra hard with all my might.

"Say bye to Luke for me." I whispered so only he could hear.

"Yeah, he's being a stubborn dick so don't worry about him." He sighed nervously.

Weird.

"Have a good time anyway!" He chirped up.

"We'll all be over to visit next year if we can all make it." Michael sadly smiled.

"Have fun playing Call Of Duty without me." I pouted.

"We can play online!" He exlaimed.

"Okay, I'll Skype one of you tomorrow ok?" I wiped away a few tears.

"I love you El." Maddie cried.

I gave everyone a quick wave then stood in line by my parents to board the plane.

"I'm sorry El." My Mum whispered.

I took one last look over my shoulder, part of me was hoping he was standing there with my friends waving goodbye, but that wasn't the case.

Goodbye Australia.

_____________________________________

Vote | Comment | Read