That Mini Skirt

I woke up laying on Luke's lap, his arms were under my knees to hold on to me.

I noticed the tour bus wasn't moving so I gently got up without disturbing Luke and opened the window, we were parked outside the venue but everybody was still asleep.

I grabbed a pair of ripped black skinny jeans and a Nirvana t-shirt, also my floral Dr. Martens and walked inside the arena.

I could feel the ground vibrating from outside so obviously somebody was performing.

Walking inside to investigate, I headed towards the stage and some random girl was singing.

Hmm.

"Hunny there you are!" Liz exclaimed from behind me.

"Hi." I smiled.

"El, this is Katy Ford and she is going to be performing for you for the next couple of days. She has the exact same taste in fashion and music as you so I'm sure everybody will like her." She blabbed on.

She's wearing a mini skirt and a boob tube with dead straight blonde hair and sky-high high heels.

Definately the same sense of fashion. Note the sarcasm.

She was doing a cover of Mariah Carey, Emotions.

Out of all songs, she decides to do one of my all time favourites and murder it.

Yay.

"Now could you run out and wake the boys up for me? I need to introduce them to Katy." Liz screamed excitedly.

I stormed out of the arena, obviously pissed off and strolled into the bus.

I pulled off all of the boys blankets, including Luke's which I put on him before I left and woke them up.

"Five more minutes." Michael mumbled rolling over.

"No. Get the fuck up now." I screamed slapping his arm.

"Somebodys on their period..." He grumbled rubbing his arm.

"Don't try me Clifford." I gave him a death stare and went to make me a bacon sandwhich for breakfast.

Probably the most unhealty thing I could eat at the moment but oh whale.

I sat on the couch next to Luke and ate my sandwhich while he slowly woke up.

"Morning." I sighed.

"Morning." He smiled back.

"Why did you wake us up so early?" He questioned.

"Go have a look inside. Your Mum has a 'special surprise' for you guys." I said sarcastically.

"Like what?" He asked.

"Something you will all absolutely love. Go and enjoy it. I'll wait here." I replied putting my scraps in the small rubbish bin.

They all got up quickly and ran into the arena.

Half an hour later they all came running into the bus laughing with massive smiles on their faces, followed by.....

Katy.

They all walked past me like I wasn't even there.

So did 'Katy'.

Even Luke, you have got to be kidding me.

Fine. If they want to play it that way.

I'm gonna play ten times harder.

A/N: Hi. I'm trying. I'm sorry they're crap. Bye.