Home Alone

We walked up his driveway soaking wet, holding hands.

I watched as his hand extended and twisted the brass knob, it was quite rusty which made it harder to turn without getting stuck.

Luke chased me up the stairs, I ended up falling on top of him just as I reached the top step and he let out a massive groan.

"You can wear these since you don't want to walk over to your house, which might I add is right next door and you are too lazy to get your butt up and get some of your clothes" He handed me his penguin jumper and some black cotton jumpsuit pants.

Paranormal Activity would not be my choice of a "good movie" but Luke would not object to watching a different one.

Since Liz was still at work, we cuddled up on the couch watching the horrible movie while eating Skittles, popcorn and drinking Pepsi.

"Fuck!" I screamed as something popped up on the screen while I was taking a sip of Pepsi, which resulted in a Pepsi covered Luke.

"Oh my god Ellie" He sighed and shoved the cup up off of him and onto the floor.

"I'm sorry alright!" I was in fits of laughter while his face was dead straight.

He started pulling off his shirt which revealed his abs once again, making me stare.

"Don't worry about it, now you can hug me" He shot me a devious smile and started towsrds me, I ran upstairs and hid under his bed covers which made him follow.

"Ellie!" He screamed and started pulling off the covers.

"Luke if you dare touch me while you are sticky my lazy butt will not be afraid to go home" I sternly warned and he receeded from the bed, sitting on the ground pouting.

"I'm going to have a shower then" He laughed and carried some new clothes into his bathroom.

I started to look around his room and found his computer, I logged onto my Tumblr which absolutely nobody knew about until Luke came back wearing some clean clothes and smelling like anything other than Pepsi.

"I'm so tired" I yawmed and he flopped onto the bed beside me.

"Go to sleep then" He hit me on the head lightly, as if that were the most obvious answer.

"Ugh, fine!" I laughed and he slithered under the blankets so I could lay my head on his chest.

My life was going complrte circle, but my heart was broken very shortly afterwards.

Vote • Comment • Fan