Chapter 61

Finn's POV

"Finn, what's wrong? Why you called us to come here?" Mom asks me as we met in the orphanage.

"Yes, Finn what happened?" Mr. Collins asks me.

"I found this in Madison's room last night. A result of medical check up that said she had a cyst. Then Quinn called me and she told the same thing and Madison hide it from me because she was afraid that I will be disappointed because we cant have our own baby." I said to them and show them that paper.

"God, she even didnt tell anyone of us." Mrs. Collins gasped and started crying.

"She ever had medical check up before she went to Australia and she didnt tell anyone of us and I just realized this is why she always said about raise baby not born or anything." I sigh.

"And then what are you gonna do here, Finn?" Burt asks me.

"I want to adopt twin baby. Before Madison died, she told me to promise her to get baby whether is a boy or a girl and she already planned the name but I want to adopt twin baby. I will raise them alone and we will stay in Lima so you guys can see your grandchildren." I said to them.

"But Finn, you dont even have any job." Mom frowns at me.

"I will take the offer from coach Beiste to replace her and become a football coach in McKinley. Mom, I want to have a family. I might be cant feel about being a husband but I want the feel about being a father and I wont get married with anyone else because I promise to Madison that I will never replace her place with anyone else." I said to mom.

"Mr. Finn Hudson.." a nurse come to me.

I turn my face and nodded. She then walk lead us and we follow her until we enter a baby room and she shows us two babies are laying on the same bed.

 She then walk lead us and we follow her until we enter a baby room and she shows us two babies are laying on the same bed

"They are twins. They are three months old. Their parents left them in the hospital. The hospital give them to us because there is a rule said that if the baby already three months and no one claim their parents so the hospital can give them to us and let us take them care." That nurse says to us.

"So they havent get a name yet?" Mrs. Collins ask.

"Yes, ma'am." The nurse nodded.

"But they wear two months old shirt." I frown.

"It's because we dont have any clothes fit on them." The nurse says.

"How?" I turn my face at my parents and Madison's parents.

"Finn, you sure you can raise two baby alone?" Mom asks me.

"Finn and these baby can live in our house. Holly and I can help Finn to take care the baby. Besides this is what Madison wanted and I always said yes to everything she want." Mr. Collins says to them.

"But Michael, Finn didnt know anything about baby." Mom says to him.

"I'll try my best to take them care. This is what Madison wanted, mom." I said to mom.