Chapter 45

Nationals

Now we are in Chicago and ready to face nationals. I'm sitting down on the edge of the bed while Santana is busy to compress Mercedes because she is sick.

I'm thinking that Mercedes is sick then The Troubletones will lose one of their best singer. I got to sing the duet lead but I'm still can dancing well because of my wrist.

Mr. Schue and coach Sylvester finally walks in and looking at Mercedes who really got fever.

"Her body is really burning up, Mr. Schue. Tina says to Mr. Schue.

"Mr. Schue, I'm still want to join nationals." Mercedes says weakly.

"Quinn, you sing with The Troubletones." Mr. Schue says to Quinn.

"Mr. Schue, they are so much better than me and I cant dance like them." Quinn shakes her head.

"You are better than what you think. You deserve that, Quinn." Tina says to Quinn.

"You too, Tina. You also sing with The Troubletones." Mr. Schue says to Tina.

Tina gasped and turn her face at Mercedes that still look weak. Mr. Schue and coach Sylvester walk away from us.

"Remember that rehearsal in fifteen minutes." Mr. Schue says to us then walk off with coach Sylvester.

I sigh and take my bagpack about to change my clothes but my hand is hurt again. I hold my pain alone and I really hate this.

I love dancing and I cant dance with a broken wrist like this. I really hate this. I wanna go back to the past and change everything.

I take my clothes and change my cheerios uniform with my clothes to have rehearsal with the other after this. Then I let my hair in a ponitail.

The others also do the same thing like me. Except Mercedes that is still laying her body on the bed and sick. I look around and the others can move their hands easily but not for me.

After that we went out from our room and turn our way to the meeting room to have rehearsal together. I didnt talk much since we arrived here because I'm not ready for this and I'm really afraid and I dont feel like I'm alive.

We enter the meeting room and see that Puck and Sam are fighting but the others boys are trying to stop them by hold them. Mr. Schue and coach Sylvester are not here so they dont know about this.

"Stop it boys!" Santana yells at them and they finally stop.

I walk to the window and looking at the outside from this big window. If I could fly away and forget all these things.

"We are here to be united because we will face nationals and you need to hold your anger also your fucking ego for this!" Santana yells at them.

"Santana!" Mr. Schue walks in and frowns.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Schue. Out of control." Santana sighs.

"No, you're right. We need to stop thinking about ourselves and be united." Mr. Schue says to us.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Schue. I was trying to make Sam understand that is not only Mercedes who sick and we have to deal with Madison's wrist." Puck says.

"She just hurt her wrist and she still can walk and anything even sing!" Sam protest.

I turn my face to the window and tears slowly fall down to my face. I can heard that Sam and Puck start their argue again. Puck defended me and Sam blame me.

I'm sobbing and still looking at the window until I see a rozer blade near this curtain so I take it. I really hate this. Some people think that I'm really broke outside but I'm also broke inside. I lost my chance to join dance school after this.