Chapter 5

Finn's POV

"Finn, could you give this to Madison? I though that she would come today but I was wrong." Mom walks into my room and give me a notebook.

"What is this?"

"A book receipts that she has been asking." Mom says.

"Oh okay." I simply said and place that book on my side table and go back layin my body on my bed.

"You dont want to have dinner, honey?" Mom asks.

"I'm not hungry." I sigh.

"Finn, what's wrong with you? You've been lock yourself in your room since you got back home from school." Mom sit down on the edge of my bed.

"I'm fine, mom."

"Dont lie to me. I know you so bad, Finn. What's wrong?"

"Madison and I broke up. She saw Rachel kissed me in choir room but I swear I didnt cheat or anything, I didnt kiss Rachel back." I said sadly.

"You already tell her the truth?" Mom frowns.

"She doesnt let me to explain. She is my first love and I got my first heart broken and this is hurt me."

"Come here." Mom hug me. "Everything will be fine. Love will always find a way. For now, just let her go. If you both are mean to be together, there will be a time. I know how much you love her. You become so happy since you dated her."

"I just dont know my life will be when she is not around me. Saw her cried already break my heart." I sigh.

"Everything will be fine, Finn." Mom rubs my back.

"I hope so." I sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Madison's POV

I'm in the McKinley's gymnasium with the cheerleaders. Having cheerio practice using jumping rope. Coach Sylvester always want something new so we can win the nationals and our cheerios never lose.

We ended our rehearse with me doing cartwheels three time and standing on the highest pyramid.

"Mediaocre! Hit the showers now!" Coach Sylvester yells from her blue horn.

I jump from the pyramid and take my back pack. I clean my sweat with my face towel while I'm walking to the girls locker room.

Glad that cheerios doing the rehearsal in gymnasium not in the field with the jocks so at least I can avoid Finn for now but for glee club? I dont know.

"Mad, you okay?" You've been quiet since this morning." Quinn frowns at me.

"I'm fine. That jumping rope makes my feet hurt." I lied.

"You sure?" Santana asks.

"Not sure actually." I giggle.

"Okay tell us what happened." Quinn says.

"I broke up with Finn. I saw him and Rachel kissed in the choir room." I said to them.

"What the hell. I warned that hobbit many times! I will give her a lesson." Quinn says angrily.

"I dont like that hobbit." Santana frowns.

"Who are you guys talking about?" Brittany asks innocently.

We just roll our eyes and keep walking to the girls locker room and get showers. Forget that after this we will have bake sale with the glee club.

I open my locker in girls locker room and put my bagpack there then take a quick shower and get dressed with my clean cheerio uniform.