Chapter 52

I woke up as my phone cant stop buzzing. I take my phone and look at the screen and it's call from Finn. Ugh what happen this time?

"Just woke up, baby. What's wrong?" I answer the phone.

"Can you come to McKinley right now? It's kind of urgent. Please." Finn says over the phone.

"Alright, I'll go there." I said.

"I'm so sorry if I woke you up, baby." Finn says.

"It's okay. Alright, I want to take a bath first and I'll promise I will go there in hurry." I hung up the phone.

I let out a sigh and look at the clock. 10am. I'm supposed to be in my bed right now but Finn called me and it must be something with New Directions so I guess I better go.

I left my bed and walk to my bathroom and then take a quick bath. After that I went out from the bathroom and get dressed. A mini flare skirt, a tanktop also a leather jacket.

I take my ankle boots and my phone and some money. Seriously I feel so sleepy actually but this is a way to make Finn happy.

I walk downstairs and my house is already empty. My parents must be already went to work. I take look at the garage and mom took my car. Ugh alright I guess I should take a cab.

"William McKinley High School please." I said to the driver as I got a cab.

I just hope that Finn is not lying to me or anything because I really want to use this week to hibernation because I feel like I'm free from those sucks college friends and no more slutty thing or living under pressure.

Twenty minutes and I finally arrived in McKinley. I pay the cab and went out. I look at my phone and Finn didnt tell me where the hell he is.

"Finally you came." Finn suddenly stops my way.

"What happened?" I ask Finn.

"New Directions lost a place to rehearsal since we are lose from the sectionals. I already talked to principal Figgins and he said that this is the risks and you know who take control of the choir room? Sue Sylvester." Finn says hopelessly.

"Then you already have any plan?" I raise my eyebrows.

"I talked to Mr. Schue and he let you to become the co-director with me." Finn says to me.

"W-What? Finn, I just wanna go back home right now because you woke my beautiful dream with a nightmare." I said to him and about to walk off.

Finn catches my hand and make me stop. "Babe, please. We need you. They need you and only you who can cheer them up. Please help me." Finn says to me.

I let out a sigh. "Alright fine. Now I wanna ask you, you already have a place where we can rehearsal?" I ask Finn.

"Nope." Finn shake his head. "But coach Beiste let us to use the boys locker room." Finn says.

"Good then. And I think we can do that boys locker room for a while." I smile at Finn.

"God, you make me feel better now. I dont know what happen if you didnt come or if you werent here." Finn smiles back at me.

"Just tell the kids that we will start rehearsal in the boys locker room." I said to Finn.

"I already did." Finn giggles.

"Okay I can go home and go back to sleep now." I simply said.

"No way. You want to spend the whole day only for sleeping?" Finn takes my hand then walks lead me.

"All I need is sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep is all I need." I'm singing.

"Isnt that supposed to be love?" Finn frowns.