Chapter 39

Today we are going to help Mr. Schue with his proposal to Ms. Pillsburry. Sam came out with a good idea and the others agree with this include Mr. Schue.

Now we are in McKinley swimming pool and ready to perform with Sam and his swimming club that will help us.

I'm doing some warming up so my feet or my hand wont get cramps when I have to swimming.

It's been a week neither Finn nor Puck didnt talk to me and still ignore me. I know that my relationship with Finn is no longer exists because this is the longest time that he can ignore me.

And Puck? He mad at me because of the things that I have done to them. I kissed him and told Finn the truth and hurt him. I know I'm stupid, like really stupid.

Finn's POV

"Finn, for how long you still want to ignore Madison like that and mad at her? You dont think that she tried to be honest with you." Kurt frowns at me as I change my clothes in the locker room.

I didnt say anything but shut my locker. Yeah it's been one week we didnt talk. I dont even know that our relationship is still exist or not.

"She always gave you another chance and you always beg for that to her but you even dont give her second chance? How selfish are you." Kurt says to me then walks off.

Everything what Kurt's said is right. Yeah I always begged Madison for another chance for everything that I've done but how come I dont give her any second chance? She deserve that but it was really hurt me.

I went out from the locker room and enter the swimming pool and still thinking about what Kurt says to me.

"Dude, how could we dont know that this swimming club has many hot chicks." Puck says to me.

"You think that I should give Madison second chance?" I ask Puck.

"If you think so. Just do that." Puck simply said then turn his face to another side then walk off.

Did Puck jealous about what I said? Maybe but what else that I can do? He told me that he really want to back off. God, this is really complicated.

Puck's POV

"You think that I should give Madison second chance?" Finn suddenly asks me.

"If you think so. Just do that." I simply said then turn my face to avoid him and walk off.

If Finn is going to give Madison a second chance which mean that they will getting back together and I'm still alone here trying to find a distraction to forget her.

But I know that I always cant do that. No one love me like the way Madison loves me. No one look at me with that eyes like the way Madison look at me. She always treat me different and make me feel like I'm a good guy and I should be good.

"Dude, you love her. Get her back." Mike says to me.

"I dont think that she wanna accept a jerk like me." I simply said.

"Puckerman's weakness is falling in love. Like literally." Mike chuckles.

"Shut up, man! I need to find a distraction." I said to Mike.

"Those girls over there cant stop looking at you and smirks at you." Mike points at me to the another side of this swimming pool then walks off.

I turn my face and right there are four girls over there. They smirks at me and wave me a hi so I just give them a smirk back until my eyes landed on something.

Quinn suddenly pulls Madison folded hair and laughs. Until Madison sways her hair and it looks really beautiful. She is the most beautiful girl that I ever seen.