Chapter 21

Burt - Carole Wedding

Finn's POV

I'm fixing my tie and my suit while looking at the mirror. I'm not good at fixing this but I will try.

Suddenly I heard some footsteps walks in. I turn my face at Puck walks in into the dressing room.

"Madison with Kurt in the next room." I said to him.

"I came here to meet my bud, not meet her." Puck says.

"That's a strange when you say that, what happened?" I asked him.

"We broke up. She said that she doesnt wanna hurt me nor you so it's better to set us free. Set you and I free." Puck says and sit down on a table.

"But you...you love her and she loves you." I frown.

"But she also loves you and you love her too. Dude, you're my bestfriend, you cant lie to me and tell me that you dont love her." Puck says.

"Puck, I'm so sorry about that punch or anything."

"It's okay. I just want to tell you that for now we both can love her as much as we want and just pretend like we are having threesome." Puck grins.

"I never have sex before or even a threesome." I said to him.

"Dude, you wanna kiss her in front of me? That's fine. I wanna kiss her in front of you? Not your problem." Puck says to me.

"It's like she has two boyfriends and we share girlfriend?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Okay we competing to know which one of us is she love the most but I want a fair competing, no hit or fight because that's not a man. We do man competing." Puck says to me.

"Yeah that's cool. We can do something together when she dates another guy." I chuckle.

"Deal?" Puck show his hand to me.

"Deal." We both hi-five each other.

That's not a bad idea. And I can accept this because I get my girl and my bestfriend back and that's enough for me.

"You still cant fix that tie?" Puck laughs.

I just chuckle and fixing my tie and looking at the mirror and Puck still sitting down on a table and looking for some stuff.

"That's stupid, Kurt haha." A girl's voice laughs come in. I turn my face and Madison walks in and she is so beautiful. "Oh sorry I though nobody is here." She chuckle.

Damn! She is so beautiful with a red dress and folded hair and some little make up. I never seen her like this before and I cant stop starring at her so does Puck.

Madison's POV

"I left the flower next room." Kurt says as he take his suit.

"I will get it." I smile at him.

"Or that flower will come to you by itself then scare you." Kurt chuckles.

"Haha then it will be like 'hi i'm here'." I laugh.

"Kurt, five minutes!" Someone knock our door.

"Coming!" Kurt yelled back as we walk out. "Or the flower will crawl you in the night and tell you a story how tired he become a flower." Kurt laughs.

"That's stupid, Kurt haha." I laugh and enter the next room. Until I see Puck and Finn are here then suddenly starring at me. "Oh sorry I though nobody is here." I chuckle.

They both keep starring at me and make me frown.

"You're beautiful." They said together.

"Madison come on, it will be start." Kurt walks in.