Chapter 62

Seven years later

"Kids! Time for school!" I shout while preparing for the breakfast.

"Dad, Molly doesnt wanna go to school and she cant stop throwing her dolls at me." Harry shouts.

I let out a sigh and walk to their room to done this. "What happened?" I ask them.

"I dont want to go to school. My friends mocked me that I cant celebrate mother's day because I dont have a mother and they said that I came from a cat's belly not a mother's belly and I hate that, dad." Molly pouted at me.

"Come here." I said to Molly and hug her. "Hey, you have to be proud because God really loves mom and she is in the higher place than us, she is in the heaven and you know who can get into heaven is only someone special. We always celebrate mother's day right? Just prepare your present and we will go to mom's grave tomorrow and after that we can go to the place that you guys want okay."

"Dad, you never tell us why God took her." Harry says to me.

"You both wont understand if I tell you. Clearly, she got a serious illness." I half-smiled at them.

"I'm sorry, dad." Molly says to me.

"It's okay. Now get ready or you will late for school." I smile at them and walk back to the dining room.

" I smile at them and walk back to the dining room

My children already seven years old. They already joined elementary school. We moved and stayed in an apartment. Not really big, only has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, one kitchen include mini dining room, and one living room. Big enough for three of us.

We are still in Lima because I'm working as football coach and glee club director in McKinley. Every day there will always be some noisy that they started.

Madison is still always with us. There is no time for us without remembering her. I never want to replace her place and I close my heart because she will always be in my heart.

I taught our children to come to Madison's grave every week and change her flower. I also never forget to taught them to celebrate mother's day or even her birthday.

I never want to tell my children that they are adopted. Because they are my children and I'm their father. I can survive with twins alone.

"Wow honey stars cereals." Harry says as he sit down on the dining table and eat the cereals.

"Mom's favorite one." I smile at them.

"You were right, dad. Mom is always be here with us. Even she is joining having breakfast together with us and smiling at us." Molly smiles at me.

"She is always hug me when I fell asleep." Harry smiles at me.

"That's your mother. She will always love you both unconditionally." I smile at them and stand up from my seat. "Alright, lets go to school and today grandpa Michael will pick you both up from school. So if he doesnt show off dont go home alone. Call me and I will come." I said to them.