Chapter 31

New York

Finn's POV

"You sure you can sing that song with Rachel?" Puck asks me.

"Yeah maybe, I'll try. I do it for Madison." I said to Puck.

"If you cant. I'll try to talk to her and make her understand so she will have duet with you." Puck says.

"You dont need to, man. I can handle that."

"Dude, you love her more than I love her. You're in New York, the city of love." Puck says to me.

"I though it was Paris." Sam frowns.

"Wait, what do you mean?" I frown at Puck.

"You love her and she loves you. I know that she refused the duet because of me but I dont force her to refused that. I cant stand to be in the middle of you both anymore. Just get her back and I'm fine." Puck says to me.

"You give up?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Kind of. I see what you did on the prom was trying to protect her. Get her back." Puck hold my shoulder.

"Puck, she did that for you. I should be the one who back off not you." I said to Puck.

"I know you love her more than I did. I will try my best to stay in a friendship with her." Puck halfsmiled at me.

"Dude, you're the best man in this world." I'm smiling happily.

"I know I am." Puck smirks then chuckles.

"Thank you so much!" I hug him.

"Stop hugging me like a gay, dude." Puck laughs.

I just laugh. I cant believe that Puck really said that. I mean he told me that he want to back off and it's mean that I got a big chance to get Madison back.

Madison's POV

"Alright, I will say to him." I said to the Quinn.

"To who?" Quinn raises her eyebrows.

"Puck. I will tell him that I love him and I want him back into my life." I said.

"So you choose Puck? He is a bad guy." Santana says.

"I see his good parts and I will tell him before nationals begin." I said to the others.

"What about Finn?" Quinn asks me.

"I dont know." I sigh.

Actually I dont know which one I should choose. Puck has a good side that nobody knows and Finn always protect me but since that day accident, I just realized that Finn cant hold his anger and jealousy problem.

"Girls, rehearsal in one hour." Someone yelled outside the door.

"I gotta go to find some fresh air." I said to the others and take my phone.

I went out from my room and walk around to the corridor until I got into the hotel park with swimming pool and some bleachers to sit also playground for kids.

Puck's POV

I already made my own decision. Maybe my destiny is that I will never have a girl to be falling in love with.

I told Finn that I gave up and I will try my best to built a friendship with Madison. I know that Finn loves her more than I did and I shouldnt be in between them.

I went out from my room to find some fresh air so I sit down on a bench in this hotel park looking some milf swimming.

"Hey..." Madison suddenly sit down next to me and smiles at me.