Chapter 6

"Dad, I'm home." I said as I walk into my house.

And then I go spoilt it all by saying something stupid like 'I love you'

I heard music ringing. I walk into the living room until I see my dad is singing and dancing like really happy.

"Hey sweety, come on have a dance with me." Dad smiles at me.

I roll my eyes and turn off the music player then place my hand on my hips. "What happened?" I raise my eyebrows.

"I'm in love, honey." Dad said to me.

"With who?" I frown.

"Her name is Shelby Corcoran. She is director of a glee club in Carmel High School. She is beautiful and I guess you will love her." Dad smiles at me.

"Uh you're crazy." I simply said and walks upstairs.

"Maddy!" Dad calls my name.

Actually I dont like when dad is having a girlfriend because I'm afraid that he will give all his attention to his girlfriend and beside I dont want to have step-mother.

But I want dad to be happy. I know he is lonely but I cant let him date any woman because I'm afraid that I will lose him.

"Hey sweetie." Dad open my door slowly.

I wipe my tears and take my book. Pretend like I was studying.

"You mad at me?" Dad sit down on the edge of my bed.

I shake my head. "No, I didnt."

"You've been crying because of me?" Dad asks again.

"No,I didnt." I said without looking at dad.

"Honey, dont lie to me. I know you so bad." Dad suddenly hug me.

"I just dont like when you have a girlfriend because I'm afraid that you will give all your attention to her not me and she will steal you from me. I dont want to lose my only one man in this world." I'm crying.

"Hey, you wont lose me. We are just dating doesnt mean that we are getting married, sweety. I wont leave you, you are my only one, you will always be my number one." Dad wipe my tears.

"I'm just afraid. Finn left me and I was thinking that you will leave me then I have nobody." I'm sobbing.

"You wont, honey. I never ever leave you alone. We've been gone through everything together since your mom left us and I wont leave my princess alone. You have me and I have you." Dad smiles at me. "Take a bath and change your clothes, I'll prepare for the dinner." Dad kisses my forehead and walk off from my room.

I wipe my tears and walk to my bathroom to take a bath and change my clothes then have dinner with my only one father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kurt, can I talk to you?" I move my seat next to Kurt.

"What?" Kurt asks.

"You only live with your dad, right? And your dad is dating Finn's mom, right? How you deal with that?" I ask Kurt.

"First of all, I was sad because I though that my dad forget about my mom but then I'm happy since Carole can bring my dad happiness back as long as my dad happy, I'm happy. Why? Oh dont tell me that your dad is in love now." Kurt says to me.

"Yes he is. And I'm afraid that he will leave me alone. By the way you know Shelby Corcoran, Vocal Adrenaline's director?" I said to Kurt.

"She is Rachel's biological mother. Dont tell me that your dad is dating her." Kurt gasps.