Chapter 27

Glee Club

"Five...six...seven...eight...hands up..hands down....roll...hands up." Mr. Schue direct us for the nationals choreography.

"Ouch!" Rachel groaned and cover her nose.

"Listen, I'm so sorry." Finn says to her.

"Oh no! You hit my nose, Finn Hudson!" Rachel yells.

I stop dancing and turn my face at them and walk closer to them. "What happened?" I raise my eyebrows.

"My nose break! Oh no my nose break!" Rachel says hysterically.

"I just accidentally hit your nose not your boobs besides you dont have boobs." Finn says.

I raise my eyebrows at Finn and slap his sleeve. He can be so dumb sometimes.

"You think you can dance huh? Your dance is the worst!" Rachel yelled angrily at Finn. Finn just look confused and hide behind my back. "And now you hide behind your girl back? Ugh I hate you!" Rachel says angrily and walks off.

"She is overeact." Kurt rolls his eyes.

"No, nose is her biggest assets when I fight with her she said that I can hit her but avoid her nose." I said to Kurt. "And that's your fault, Finn. You need to apologize to her." I turn my face at Finn.

"Ugh fine." Finn sighs.

"Alright, go back to rehearsal because we will face nationals before senior year begin." Mr. Schue says to us.

I just nod and go back doing the choreography with the others.

2 hours later

Rehearsal for glee club already done. Now it's time to go back home and take a rest. I really wanna sleep right now.

I take my bagpack from my locker then shut my locker until Puck suddenly shocked me by standing next to my locker.

"I almost slap your face." I roll my eyes. "What's up, Puck?"

"Want to help me doing my homework? I have exam and I have to graduate next year." Puck says to me.

"That's not a Puckerman I know. Well sure. But I bring my car, so we drive alone." I said to him.

"To?" Puck raises his eyebrows.

"My house. I kinda uncomfortable with your mom and your little sister." I giggle at him.

"Dont worry, I dont like my mom also." Puck simply said as we walk together.

"But one thing." I turn my face at him.

"Double Hot BigMac from McDonalds with extra cheese and McFlurry with oreo? Okay." Puck smirks at me.

I'm clapping and laugh. "You can read my mind."

"Of course I can." Puck proudly says.

"Alright, I'll wait you in my house. Dont forget my order." I chuckle and get into my car.

"Yes, hot stuff!" Puck shouts and walk to his car.

I just chuckle and start my car then drive away from McKinley to my house. Actually I'm really sleepy and wanna sleep but I cant refuse Puck besides when he asked me to help him. I cant do that. I want him graduate with me next year.

I finally got into my home. I unlock my house then get in. I see my puppy sit down in front of the door meanwhile my kitten is sleeping on the sofa. I close the door and lock it.

Have two pets with different kind is hard actually but glad that they never fight. I place my car key in the drawer and lift my puppy up. I gave her name Creamy since she is a girl and her body color is Cream. And the kitten from Finn, I gave her name Kitty. So it will be easy to call.