Chapter 35

"Finn, you shouldnt did that actually. Those dodgeball was really hurt." I said to Finn as I compress his back with ice.

"I already told you that I will protect you and I wont let anyone hurt you." Finn says.

"But you hurt yourself like this." I sigh.

"Baby, it's fine. At least you dont get hurt."

"I'm hurt because you let yourself hurt to protect me."

Finn moves his body and layin on his bed facing me. "I just need a sleep and it will be fine. Playing football will be worse than this." Finn says to me.

"But you were hurt." I said sadly.

"I told you it was fine." Finn rolls his eyes.

"Turn around. I wanna put this cream to your back." I said to Finn.

"I wish I could get sick everyday so you will stay here with me everyday." Finn grins at me and laying flat on his bed.

"Finn, if you wanna be sick then you hurt yourself like this, I wont be here and I will ignore you." I said and rub his back with the pain cream.

"That's really mean."

"Then dont get sick. I was about to kill you when you suddenly cover me up with your back and let them threw those dodgeball at you." I sigh.

"Babe, you become my mom now." Finn chuckles.

"I'm her daughter. So for now you cant date me because I'm your sister." I simply said.

Finn suddenly turns around and facing me. "Seriously?" Finn frowns.

"Of course not, Finny Bear." I roll my eyes.

"I was thinking it would be fun if we were siblings."

"With benefits." I added then laugh.

"We cant get married afterwards." Finn sighs.

"Finn stop talking or your back will more hurt." I said to Finn.

"Babe, it's already gone actually. You just overeact." Finn turns his face at me.

"Alright, it means that I can go home." I simply said and about to leave his bed.

Finn suddenly catch my hand and make me stop. "Stay here for another couple hours please." Finn says with puppy eyes.

"Finn, you're cuter than Creamy now." I chuckle.

"Thanks." Finn smiles at me.

"For?" I raise my eyebrows.

"This. You treated me even you almost cry because of this." Finn hold my hand.

"Of course because you let yourself hurt only to protected me." I'm sobbing.

Finn sit up from his bed and suddenly hug me. "Hey, how many times I told you that I will always protect you. No matter what, Maddy. Dont cry, I love you so much." Finn rubs my back.

"I was afraid that your backbone would break or something then you cant play football anymore because of me and I dont want it happen. I still want to see my quarterback with shirt number five in the field." I'm crying.

"Sssshh stop it. I'm fine. Dont worry too much." Finn hugs me tighter.

"I'm sorry, Finn." I hug him back.

Finn keep hugging me and comforts me. Until he pulls my hug away and wipe my tears. He really hurt himself because of me and I really feel guilty because of this.