The School for Heroes

Prologue

3rd person

Dumbledore waited as his former friends arrived. And one by one, they did.

There was Chiron, from Camp Half Blood.

Director Nick Fury from S.H.I.E.L.D.

Xavier from his school for gifted children.

The ghost of the previous Avatar, Avatar Roku

And Asland, from Narnia.

"Now, why have you called us here my dear friend?" Chiron asked. Dumbledore smiled.

"He has another idea of course." Xavier filled in.

"I will never get over the fact of how you do that." Nick stated. Xavier smiled.

"I know Nick. But as I told you, you can't Experiment on me, or my students." Nick frowned.

"Please, tell us of your idea." Asland said.

"I must get back." Nick snorted.

"To what? Hiding?" Asland growled at him.

"Please, you two are acting like children." Nick turned.

"Stay out of this Xavier." Chiron sighed. They never got along.

"If you must know, my kingdom is a war. I must get back." Asland said.

"As is mine, but you don't see me rushing back there do you?" Roku informed.

"Your dead." Nick said.

"Like you would be any help." Roku turned on him.

"I may be dead Fury, but I am still more powerful than you are." Dumbledore and Chiron rolled their eyes. Xavier was right. They were acting like children.

Asland roared. There was silence.

"Thank you. Now, may I say my idea?" There was some muttered yeses.

"Now. As you know, we each run "facilities" to meet the needs of the slightly advanced children of the world."

"Duh." Fury muttered. Dumbledore ignored him.

"Well, what if we combined them?" There was even more silence then when Asland roared.

"What do you mean?" Chiron asked.

"Why, exactly what he said!" Xavier exclaimed.

"He merely wishes to combined our "facilities" as he called it, into one big school."

"You have to remember, not all of us can read minds Xavier." Roku filled in. Xavier rolled his eyes.

"Now. We all agree to this idea?" Chiron shifted in his seat. (He's in wheelchair form.)

"What is it Chiron? I sense that you are nervous." Asland asked.

"It's nothing really. It's just...."

"Your demigods aren't good at school?" Xavier guessed. Chiron nodded.

"Don't worry. They'll be fine. We'll make it demigod/Avatar/Mutant/Super hero friendly! Oh, and human." Dumbledore assured. Chiron nodded. He felt better now.

"I'm afraid you must be off. We have a lot of planing to do."

One by one, as quick as they came, they were gone.

Chiron, from Camp Half Blood.

Director Nick Fury, from S.H.I.E.L.D

Xavier, from his school of gifted children

The previous Avatar, Avatar Roku,

And

Asland, from Narnia.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Percy.

Dear Mr. Jackson,

We are pleased to inform you that you and your friends have been invited to a school made just for heroes. This means that you will not be going to Camp this summer. If you have any questions, please ask Chiron for clarification.

Please enjoy the rest of your school year.

Sincerely,

Professor Albus Dumbledore

Director Nick Fury

Avatar Roku

Asland

Xavier (or Professor X)

And

Chiron

"What the heck!?" I thought.

"This must be a mistake. Time to call Annabeth."

___________________________________________________________________

Harry

Dear Mr. Potter,

We are pleased to inform you that you and your friends will be going to a school for heroes. However, this means that you will not be going to Hogwarts next year. If you have any questions, please ask Dumbledore for clarification.

Please enjoy the rest of your year.

Sincerely,

Director Nick Fury

Avatar Roku

Asland

Chiron

Xavier (or Professor X)

And

Professor Albus Dumbledore

"What!? Not going to Hogwarts next year! This must be a mistake!" I ran to find Hermione and Ron.

___________________________________________________________________

So, tell me what you think, and if you have any heroes I can put into this.

Bye!