16

Leya p.o.v

I could here them the alpha and his mate they were talking about me they were worried about me.

"Look hunny she's so sad what should we do to help her "Lillith the Luna said to the alpha.

Soon a very fumiler sent hit me I looked up fast just to come face to face with an older version of Lillith.

"Why so down chiled" the lasy said

I soon realized who I was talking to but no one seemed  as if they saw her to  she was just like a ghost but Lillith and the alpha could see her along with there son it was wired.

The lady sat down by me u moved so fast in to standing  position to bowed  doen to her like I was alway tought to do in the presence of the moon goddess.

She was shocked to say the least shocked at the fact that I did what I did to her.

But what got me was when she studied up and she bowed  down to me as well as giving me a hug.

It's you little one it's alway been you but you can't know what you are yet not yet they can't know what you are to them  but it will all be clear soon.

Lillith and the  alpha  walked over here along with there son

Lillith dear what a perfect day to come see your mother am I right the moon goddess said as she poled Lillith in to a bone crushing  hug the alpha bowed down to her and they started to talk .

They thought I was sleep because I closed my eyes  just to get them to stop looking at me the way they did.

"She's special " the moon goddesses  said to her Dauther.

"I know mama we thought she was the moment we layer eyes on her " Lillith said back.

You know Lillith said as she walked over to where I was she Softly  tubed her fingers in my hair like a mother would a child.

"She's so fumiler  it's like I know her" luna said to her mother.

"So who is my little lady in your belly doing to say my dear" Lillith mother said.

Mom she's fine we still don't have a name pice out for her.

That's when I heard zomthing in my head say Amelia I opend my eyes  fast.

Amelia  I said out loud  they all looked at me they didn't know what to say but I just reptted the name over and over again.

"Amelia"

"Amelia"

"Amelia"

I looked at Lillith and pointed to her belly. Amelia  I said the look on the Lunas fast when the baby kicked her belly was priceless.

"She likes the name "the moon goddess  said to Lillith.

"So does the baby "lillith said back.

That's it then the baby's name is Amelia

I was taking to the little voice in my head.

"Why that name "I asked

Because the voice said back that name is the name of our grandma amelia moon.

At this point confession   was all over my face.

"What do you meen our " I said back to the little voice in my head

"Well your my sister now so it's our" the voice said in my head .

"I'm your sister bow how did that work ouT" I said again.

they want  to adopt you leya to make you one of there own so there for leya no last name your now my sister but don't let them know i told you they don't even know you could here me.

"What your in the Lunas tummy" I said

Where elece would I be other then the Tummy silly  she said back.

Good point.

U was drawn out of my thought by  the Luna as she picked me up and took me to the swings o how I love the swings.

I'll be okay there's nothing bad.

Yet