15

Leya pov

It's so dark and scary it was as of I was back where it all started the place where it all began the place my old pack saves me from the day they were killed.

One second I'm talking the Luna Lillith and the next second I'm being pushed into a small hole in the wall with no light might I add to that.

"Lillith where do I go" I said through the closed door.

"Just go strate leya you will be safe there please" she said.

I did what she said and went straight. There was another door on The other end of the hall way thing I was in.

I was Houston for a minute as I reached for the door knob.

wondering if I really should go to the other side if I should open it and if I should what should be over there what will be there w waiting for me on the other side.

will they hurt me ?will they not hurt me? then something flip in my head head like a light bulb as bright as ever.

what if on the other side of the door is a safe place a place where I can be happy a place where nothing bad to get to me.

So I did the one thing I thought was right I turn the door knob slightly tell I heard a click then pushed it open all the way.

it shocked it was as beautiful as the rose bushes growing in the backyard of the alphas who took me in houses.

It is really pretty as pretty as it can get.

It's reminding me of Heaven I've heard people talk about it how many people lose the one they love and then the end up in heaven beautiful and bright.

I wonder if my mother and father are up here in heaven they must be otherwise why would they leave me behind if it wasn't something as serious as them being dead you know.

I don't remember much of my parents I know I had parents i feel it it's like my heart knows I've had them that they were always a part of me even through death there here for me there the reasons why I'm still alive.

The reasons why I was free why he couldn't find me and why he can't get to me as long as I'm under the protection of the Alpha Luna and his pack as long as they consider me one of them I'm safe and I know it's wrong to use them I'm starting to think that I shouldn't I should tell them the truth I should tell them everything then I'm thinking maybe if I did the might just give me up to him I don't want to go back him I want to be free.

I Think about this for a minute maybe 2 and then I know what I should do I will tell him what's going on.

I will tell him the truth I will tell the Alpha and the Luna the truth of me what I can do why he wants me and how it was that i got away it is all going to be true and I will tell him how my pack save me and how they died.

Finally pick up the courage to walk all the way through the door.

there in front of me the whole pack literally every last one of them from the Alpha Luna to the little kids running around playing hide-and-seek in the clouds.

"Leya you made it I thought you got lost in there there's tons of doors and it seems you found the right one Welcome To Heaven" Lillith said to me with a smile on her face.

I smiled back and sat down in the corner while more on the cloud but it was toward the corner of what I have no idea it's such a beautiful place here but I know we can't stay forever we have to go back.

I have a feeling that is is all too familiar to me this place it's like I've been here before but I can't put my finger on it I'll figure it out sooner or later as I just sit there so I can watch the kids about my age playing I still feel as if I can't hang out with them the things I was seeing about most of them I'm scared I figured I could never have friends because of this curse gift whatever you want to call it it stops me from having a childhood normal children have then again that's what I got for being me.

Leya the girl with no family.

Leya the girl with a curse.

A curse to see the future.

The future that is already written in Stone.

And history is to repeat itself always.