Chapter 1

Leya p.o.v

Listing to my mom was one of the things I do best when in a serious situation such as this one so of course when she told me to make a run for it and run as far away as possible I did exactly that I did what she said to do and I ran.

"run Leya run as fast as your feet can and when there tired keep going and don't look back."

my mother said to me as I ran further and further into the woods.

Run run as fast as you can don't look back at the pack or you'll lose your self .

I ran away from the bloody scene behind me the sound of others screaming and pups yelling for their mothers and mother yelling for their pups hoping they find each other.

run as fast as you can that just kept ringing in my head where do I run to what am i running from where do I go when I run.

but I know all too well to not listen to what my mother said and I ran away from my home. I could see trees blurring past as I ran.

I can feel the leaves in the sticks snapped under my weight.

I ran right through the  rose bushes ending up with scratches on my legs and my arms but what ever.

I ran as fast as I could mom's words still ringing in my head don't stop .

Don't stop  keep running

Don't stop keep running

but yet I didn't get to say goodbye to my mom my dad or my pack so I guess that makes me the a lone  wolf.

I'm the lone wolf that was in the moon pack the pack that got slaughtered innocent men women children all gone no one but me left isn't that a story to tell.

The moon pack was once the most feared pack in the world every werewolf was afraid to come near us.

Well that and others  say the bad alpha king was more scarier then the moon pack 

it was the day on my sixth birthday I was torn away from my family.

brave of the rogues to step foot on my land yes you heard me mine i am the Alphas daughter.

maybe if I'm lucky I'll get out of this alive and avenge my family and my pack.

But who would be afraid if me after all I'm only a  six year old.

And no one is afraid of a six year old she wolf who's not shifted yet.