25

Life will never be the same for her .

" Your my " she stopped talking

"Your what lilith I'm your what" I said to her once a gain.

Your my F…..…......

Leya, Lily,lillith POV

"Your my father" I said to him I know what he was who he was and I wanted to be afraid but I couldn't

"Who was the man that took me away from my mommy" I asked him.

"Lillith that man is your uncle and he is my little brother" the man that said he's my  father was talking about the man from the Woods.

"He didn't hurt me why" I asked him.

"Because you are the next hair to the throne no one and i mean no one will ever touch you again" my so called father said as he picked me up.

"Now let's get you something to drink  and food in that tummy of yours" he said again.

"Okay" I said back.

"Alpha king sir there is a man at the northern gate he want to talk to you about lady lillith" a guy said as he walked out from behind the counter with papers in his hand.

"Bring him to me I'm fixing my daughter food" my father said as he sets me down   in the chair next to this lady.

"Lillith it's not nice to stare at people haven't your mother tough you any manners young lady" the lady finally said as I watched her every move.

"Do I know you" I said back she looked a little hurt but as soon as I came it was gone.

"Life has a way of changeing the ones who needs it the most you my dear need as much Chang as it can give you" the old lady said back.

"Mother be nice to your grandbaby she's not sure who any one is right now they took her memory you remember that don't you"my father said as he put a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in front of me.

I took a bite" pbjs are my favorite food" I said to my father.

"Thats one thing I know how to make for you..... you would always eat them before bed" he said back.

"Yes my son I remember very well what Happened that night" the lady said as she kissed the top of my head before she disappear down the hall to the right of me.

Not long after that the man from before with the papers in his hand came back in with a different man trailing behind him.

Laya the man said as he came running up to me.

"Jonny " I  almost yelled out as I jumped in his arm.

"Who is this lillith" my father said from behind me.

"Jonny is the alphas son he kept me safe From The bad rouge " i said to my father as I jumped out of Jonny's arms and went back to my seat to finish my food.

Jonny's Pov

She was gone they said that she died I was heart broken she was my everything.

She was my baby it's wired how fate Gave me a Mate so young she was only 2 when I found out that she was my mate I new who she was from day one.

I had to do what I was told I had to keep my self away from  her so when I had the chance I left to go to alpha training.

That was three weeks before they came to my pack and killed my people most of them made it out alive my father on the other hand did not make it out alive.

My little leya was gone  by the time I go home two days after they burnt my pack house down with leyas adopted mother in side it.

I looked all over the world tell I came upon an alpha who new where she was.

She was a princess and I know that she was not ready for that she is still young.

"Sir" I said as I looked the alpha king in the eyes

"What could I do for you my boy" he said

May I have a word with you  was all I said before I walked away from my baby girl.

Man I hope he doesn't kill me for that would be one hell of a exit out of this world.

Hopefully I can save her before that man does anything  I don't think I could handle losing her again.

😀😘😀😘😀😘😀😘😆

Man im sorry it was meant to go up sooner but I had babysittig duty I'm still watching them There just sleep  please make me a cool book cover if you can I would really love it.

Thank you