18

Sorry every one I said i would have this chapter up by 1 today and I didn't get to it tell now I have a big test coming up so wish me luck.

Leya p.o.v

The truth is I don't really know who I am? where I come from?  why I can do what I can do? For hevens sakes I'm only six and I can read minds like It was candy.

It's bed time very one else was sleep I just woke up and I over heard the alpha I just found out that My mommy and  daddy were not even my really mommy and daddy and then I find out who they really are the alpha I mean there my really family.

That's why I know what I did.

One minute  I'm siting in bed the next minute. I can't see out of my eye at all  and there was pain every were.

I was screaming at the top of my lungs what's happening to me.

The door to my room flung opend so fast I could have thought the person who opend it would have wiplash.

There was more pain then you could here my bones cracking in difrnt places tell the pain finally went away what the ....

I tryed to get up but I just keep falling over and over again.

I still can't see but I could see bits and pieces of some ones life is it my life

There was the swings the alpha the Luna there holding a baby girl she had all gray eyes.

But then it went off to the Luna she was with some one then it clicked she was with him the main that wants me they were kissing.

It went back to the alpha that took me in the day I was running for my life.

It show him playing with is son and the other pups .

Then it went  back to the Luna there was a fight the luna found her real mate.

"I was ment to be with you Lillith not that man in ther yeah that little boy may be your son with you with that man  but that little girl in you tummy yes her well Lillith she is mine  and no mater what you do I will find her". The rouge said to Lillith

Then it went to the fight out side The pack house.

The alpha and luna had a witch put a spell on lily that way the rouges can't find her.

Please she has to be safe they can't find her. The Luna said

"And she will me Lillith"  the witch  said.

I could finally see again and when it  came back to me I saw it all but what I didn't see coming was the fact that I stud right in front of the alpha the Luna his beta the delta and his son in my all black wolf with a fool moon simble on my forehead  in all white .

Wow

It all came at  me like a tune of bricks I was happy that the truth came out happy that i was with my mom again bit sad to know that the man that saved me form the fate of the rouge  is not my father.

I was felling sleepy so so so very sleepy that I couldn't even keep my eyes opend.

Sleep took away my site as all I could see was darkness and once again I was sent back in to the darkness of my mind.