5

Alpha p.o.v

We where just talking to each other tell I herd somthing from up stairs.

"what do you think it could be could it be he".

if so why is she up and not in bed resting like she should be.

I stop talking to my beta and went up the stairs to her room.

I knocked on the door first.  Who wood want  someone to  bargain into there room.

then I walked right in super sitting there in bed just looking at me for a while.

"what's your name she" asked.

"my name is Leya" she said again

"Well Leya my name is Alpha  John"

"it's nice to meet you alpha John" she said back

"Leya why where the rogues after you "I said in hopes that she may know.

"I don't know"  she said back with a blank expression on her face.

she looked at me her ice blue eyes stare  right at me  they kinda look like they were piercing my soul her eyes fell right through me.

"Alpha  John" she said from the looks of you " I could tell you have a family don't you".

"you have a wife a mate and son about 15 in my right but a part of you was sad I could see it."

"something happened to you didn't it  something sad something very bad something you can't run away from."

"everytime you look at him you see her who is she."

"She is important to you isn't she I see she is very important to you."

"give me a minute I can probably give you her name her name her name is".

"Her name is Lily " .

"I see it now the name is Lily lily is your daughter isn't she am i right. She said.

My jaw hit the flor I was  shocked surprised how did she know I don't really know what to do about Lily.
"Leya how did you know about Lily." I asked her.

"I see things no one else can see I hear things no one else can hear.my mom said there gifts but I think its a curse".She said back.

"she was my age wasn't she.She was six she died how how did she die". She said back.

"starting in her eyes I can tell she was heartbroken and touched by this moment".

I am Not quite ready to tell her about anything. Not even  about how she died my baby my poor little princess she was my everything.

"I have to tell her otherwise she'd figure it out on her own with whatever she has".

"She's smart very smart I know she will figure it out on her own".

"Ok"

"I can  tell you how and where and when"I  said if you want that is .

"It was here  in the pack territory we were playing a game of hide and seek with My Little Lily and the other packed pups".

"she ran into the woods and she knew they were dangerous.but she had to go get her friend.defense is new to the pack we just took them in her old pack was destroyed and torn apart".

"had a field day with her brother kill him right in front of her"
they were playing we were attacked by rogues".

"that day my baby my little princess my Lily my everything what taken away by the slash of a  throat"

"my son loves his sister the day after the attack my son started to do bad things".

"like drinking his sarows away his pain the hurt he felt."

"They  we're like two peas in a pod they stick together like glue".

1 got in troubles the other would  2.

I said to her.

But that's manly it

"I see  Was there a body she said"

"No no body all that was there was blood and her shoe" I said back to her.

"Well"she said

"Well what Leya I said back to her.

I'm sleepy she said.

Well then you should sleep.

"Good night Leya sleep tight". I said as I closed the door to her room

"Night "she said back.