8 part 2

Leya p.o.v

I saw the swings and ran to them,back at my old pack house I was on the swings every day tell the rogue attacked , when that happens I was in the trees house.

The tree house was I the woods right next to the pack house it was in a really really big tree that was where me and willow was playing house she was the mom and I was the kid she was older then me by one year we where the best of friends.

*Flash back*

" Willow you want to play house " I as said as I ran up to her.

"Yah Leya you be the kid and I'll be the mom "She said as we ran paused the pack house start to the tree house on the way we where stoped by the alpha who was playing woth the other pups.

We made it to the tree and I was first to clime up the rope later you know the ones that are all rope but has spots for your feet to stand on.

We got up in the tree house and played the boys wanted to join us and play to so we Sent to latter down we played some more .

"Mom I'm going to play with my brother ok "I said to willow my fack mom She was about to say go and play but that's when we heard the howling the sound of people yelling out of help and look out behind you.

We all got up and sent the rope down I was the last one down and we all went running to find our mom's.

I went running to find my nana the one that rased me.

She was gone and I couldn't find her then I here's my name and it wasn't someone I know calling  me it came from one of the bad guys so I ran.

Ran through the wood and up a hill and fell in to a wolf how saved me

*End of flash back*

After a bit on the swing a sound came from the woods, out of the wood came a lot of wolf's I sat there on the swing smiling and swaying my legs as the wolf's went and shifted back.

I know one of the people that came out of the wood as the man that saved me he put pants on.

I jumped of and ran to him and grabed his Hands and poled him down to ear level and said Sara didn't stay.

"She didn't stay."

And with that I went back to the swings leaving him looking mad as ever.

=====================