3

Alpha P.O.V

Alpha sir the little girl you found in The woods today is now a sleep . My there'd in command said to me as he walked all the way in to my office.

Good I said to him.

"She has a lot of cuts but that's manly it she looks good."the pack doctor said a  she walked in with a grin.

"Thank you Joanna" I said to her as she grabbed her bag and left out the door.

"Alpha"  my beta said as I started to walk out of the room and right in to the  girls room I need to see her I have to know she's ok is she fine or not". He said

When I finally  saw her and fell in love with her she's so tiny and fragile Like a snowflake in the winter.

"I just had to save her from them what did they want with her she's nothing special is she"I said .

"Well If the rogues are after her then there is something about her that is special  ans we most keep her safe". My wolf night said to me

"Right night we have to keep her safe but what about Sammy how will he  take the  news about having a little girl in the house after  6 years".

"How will he deal with it, with the fact that the girl will be Waring her close she looked about her size"

"He will have to deal with it she's in danger and I feel we have to keep her safe from what I don't know but must "My wolf said a gain.

"Yeah your right" I said bad if this kid is that special then  we will" I said back

"Well we have a meeting so let's go" I said to my wolf as we walked up the stares.