7 part 1

Leya p.o.v

I sat up fast not knowing where I am I looked up and there was a small amount of light coming through the Curtin .

I got out of bed fast and went to the window when I opend it up and looks out side.

The wind hits my face the cooling chill flows throughout my heir it make me want to go play.

I worked to the door it was big and the handle was like berry high up but when they did this to me back at home I would use my powers.

I levitated in the air using the amount of power that I needed to get the door opend, I reached up to the door and twisted the nob it opend I fell on my but I'm Not that good yet do laught...

I got back up and opend the door the rest of the way ,it was so quiet and there was no sound.

I walked out the door slowly not wanting to make to much noise .

And followed the wall to the stares I found last night when I woke up.

There's was a lot of steps to go down but I managed to make it all the way to the bottom.

By the time i hit the bottom of the steps I started to look around for the door to get out side.

There where pictures all over the place there was one of a woman holding a baby with black hair and dark brown eyes the baby looked so prity.

I started to walk around again this time there was 2 older man and 2 younger man the one on the right side looks like the man that saved me and I'm guessing the man besid him is his father then on the left I recognized him as my alpha and his boy the one that would play with all the pups.

I turned around and looked for the door again and this time I found it I walked starte to the door and turned the nob.

To my surprise the door wasn't locked I walked out side and there right in frount of the house was a park, it was as big as a house well to me at least I'm only a  kid.

===================