12

Alpha p.o.v

Rouges are the one thing my pack hates well other then the vampires that is.

"Come on Lillith we have a welcoming party to get to I'm sure leya will be looking for me and plus I want her to meet our son" I said as I tried to get her out the room.

I don't want to " Lillith said as she sat back on the bed as stubborn as she is she stole my heart there's always to sides to every story and how me and Lilly meet was one not many people are able to know about.

The fact that she misses her Lilly makes it worse why did we even come up with the idea to hid her with a Another pack in the first place.

"Do you ..... do you think she suffered be for they took her away from us or was it quick and painless" Lillith asked out to no one in particular.

"I'm sure she's still alive tell we find the witch that changed her from us will be able to see if she is or not" I said to my wife.

Dear Lord pleas let my baby be alive some where.

I got her out of the room and as I walked through the house I went to the back door where I would make the food for to night.

As I opens the doors to the yard I saw leya playing on the swings I was about half way there when she jumped of and came right to me

"Leya this is my Mate Lillith "I said

Lillith looked down at leya and you could tell that she fell in love with the little beauty That was right in front of her .

"How old are you leya" my Mate asked her with a big huge small on her face I just know the two of them would fall in love.

I'm this many leya said as she held out 6 fingers about to be this many soon she said well putting up one more finger 7.

"Wow your a big girl my" mate said to her.

I could tell this well be the start of a new friendship.

Before I know what was going on there where people in my pack in there wolf forums.

"Rouges there east of us heading this way now to the west the north the south there suronding us alpha what do we do" my bate yelled out to me.

"We do the one thing we can do". I said

"we fight"