2

Leya p.o.v

Rogues nasty little Vermont's. Running from these things is like running from the Moffia. There fast but you have to be faster or you my friend will get absolutely no where and they will get you.

Ok so here I am  6 year old Leya running for my life.

"She's this way" one Rogue said

"I see her" the other one said

"Me to" the last one said

I'm running away as fast as my little feet can to get away from the nasty rogues. To get out of there reach. To be free.

I turn and  ran up a hill to the right of me and tripped over a branch I tumbled down  once again hitting the rocks and sticks.

I bumped into something big and furry.

"What the " what just hit me" " a voice said.

I turns around and came face to face with the biggest wolf I ever seen.

"There she is" the rogues said at the same time.

But before they could get to me the big wolf turned onto a human he had pants on thank god, my six year old eyes would be scared for life.

"Get off of my land you mutts" the man said

Alpha give her to me She is mine  not yours .

I will not she is on my land and I won't give her to you  you can't have her now go.

Fine alpha but we will get our hand on  that girl she is the one we are looking for.

I sat there as they argued  Over me and all  the deaths I saw finally got to me.

I passed out and darkness took over as if it was a friend that wanted to comfort me....