a note from me to you

So I get that there are words that are not spelled right and I know i have alot of fixing up to do on this book so as of right now.

This book will not be getting  any  updates tell it's fixed im not about to put anyone on blast here but you can thank the people that sit there and continue to tell me what I have to fix and how much spelling I have to fix I alredy feel like taking it down I don't need anyone else teling me what I have to do I am a 19 year old dyslexic students that was just happy she could make it to where I am now I want to let you know right now I know what I have to fix up I know what I have to do and if I'm not fixing it up fast enough for you then stop reading my books.

Not many people know how it feel to have disabilitys to know other people see you in a different way treat you in a different way I might be going on about this in a way that would make some of you mad but I feel that you should know it was heard to get here I may not be good at spelling reading and other stuff but that won't stop me from doing what I love.

And to the people that know what it is like to have disabilitys then you know how I feel or at least I hope you know how I feal when some one points out your miss spelled words over and over again when you know their there.

And I know those people that do point them out you do it to help me so this is a thank you and a I'll deal with it kind of chapter so please don't hate me here and I promise  I will fix it up as good as I can and I will let you know when i start putting chapter back up

Thank you