9

Alphas p.o.v

"You did not stay I toled you Not to leave her alone you can't just up and leave "I said in my alpha voice it mad her flinch back in her seat.

"You didn't lision now you have to stay in your room for the day no cell phone no computer no nothing " I said again.

"But dad that's so not fear you can't just do that she's not even one of the pack its a ROgue and you left me with it "she yelled back.

You see my wife and I have 2 kids a girl names Sally and we have a Sun and we had Lilly but now it's just Sally and her brother.

Sally won't take cear of any one anyone not after her sister disappeared 6 years ago no one has done anything kid wise we just coudent do it.

When Lily disappeared we all stoped looking an we all know she was dead by now. Her mom and me know when we let Lily go that at some point she would die on her own.

You see Sally was only 10 where her brother was 15 when Lily disaperd.

My wife and I are having a new baby and we know it's wrong to because we wanted a baby but at the same time we feel like we are replacing our princess our Lily but know her room is the same but this tile there's a bed and not a crib.

It's just as she left it green walls with light purple and white swirls on them and we got a new bed and a green bed spread with purple and height flowers and white purple and green striped pillows she loved green it was one of the three colors there was green purple and white she was a cuty we all mis her .

I walked Down the hall after I lefed Sallys room and I saw Kylie my wife's sister and her mate Sean sitting on the couch Kylie was in his arms well the movie was playing I walked to my office where I saw my mate In my seat doing works.

"So any thing now" I asked her.

"No the pack she was in was killed and I think she was killed with them "she said with a tear going Down Her face she's so Heart broken I can't stand to see her like this.

"Will you come meat the little girl with the rest of the pack I'm making her one of the pack and I want her to meet you so come on and put  your pen down and let's go "I said

After that we left.

====================

Like

Comment

Share

Kiss kiss SayaDiva