20

Lily's pov

It's all changed when I shifted once they saw my hair and eyes they know who I was they know what I was I was the grand daughter of the moon goddess and the daughter of the moon princess.

Man my brain would have turned to mush but I keep it together I was fine.

I looked more like Lillith than anything she wasn't expecting to see me pop up out of the blue even thought I was there right under her noes the hole time

She ran to me my mother she was just so happy to know I was alive but she was sad because you see I looked different the hole time I looked up at them both with a wide eyed small on my face .

"Mama Papa" I said

"Little one I'm so sorry we lost you "alpha said to me as he bent down to hug me as well.

We were half of a hole family.

Key word half he wasn't my father and my big brother was not here.

It was good for now that didn't last long though.

My eyes fell to the back of my head as my sight vanished

A Vision

" You can smell her can't you boss "one of the rouge said as he looked at the man in the big black chair .

The chair almost looks like a thrown as if he was a king.

"Yes Jonny I smell her that meens she's finaly come out of hidding" my bear daughter had finally come out to play and now I'll have her as mine she will roul my people when she's old enough to all we need is the girl. He finally said.

"We know where she is let's go get her"
.
The one man said as he got up and left.

Now now lily didn't your mother ever tell you that's it's not nice listening in to someone's conversation . My father said as he looked dead at me.

You keep that up dear and I might Have to just teach you a lesson on manners.

Was the last thing I go befor I was poled in to a flashback

Why I went back word I have know clue.

I saw My mother and alpha arguing.

He was yelling at her tell her stuff.

She toled him she toled her real mate i was not his chiled.

They came to an agreement if she were to keep me he would love me but not like he did he's own son she was not really happy.

I saw it all he didn't really care much that I wasn't his he still loved my.

Flash back over

The fact that he was coming and that he saw me ment that I would lose ... I would lose evrything..... everything I have worked so heard to get it would all comes tumbling down like a house of cards if you make the rong move.

And I.... I..... I knocked that house of cards down I mad the rong move.

And I would be the one to pay for it.