Four

Thanks for all the reads and votes!
I do not own any characters from the Vampire Diaries!

-------------------------------------Sage's POV

Even though I have been through all of this stuff for the last few days, I still need to manage the shop. Being an business owner of one of the town's social spots, I need to make sure that everything is going smoothly and that the inventory is in control. Every
week, I spend one day in the shop to observe and maintain. No big deal. I knew most of the customers, same small town crowd and they were all great for the most part. Occasionally, there is the customer or two that will stir up some trouble. Some people think they run the town because of their families. Most of my customers are a little younger than me or around my age, so I can connect with them easier.

I love this shop since the day I opened it. I went downstairs and checked with my employees, the sales were good, inventory, customer satisfaction, it was all great. Feeling back to normal and relaxed, I curled up on a black leather couch on one wall of the shop, away from the concession, stand and computers. I held my book that I was reading, To kill a Mockingbird, I loved reading the classics! It also makes me wonder which books from our generation will become classics? The Hunger Games? Anything popular could be. I read a few chapters and looked up every once in a while. People are reading, on the computers, socializing, talking, and drinking coffee or tea. I smiled once again, knowing that I have created an awesome hang out spot that brings the money in. A win-win situation. I decided to read a little more before going back upstairs. Then, I hear a voice.

-------------------------------------Elijah's POV

I decided to walk to the Bronze Book since my house was not far and well... I'm a vampire, it doesn't even feel like a walk. You get used to it after living a thousand years. Being the Eldest of the Originals makes me the oldest vampire alive, well, undead anyway. Mikael is gone. Silas is gone. Freya and Finn.

I might have fell in love. Klaus is doing his own thing. Life is good. For me. Klaus called last night telling me that he was going to be a father. His exact words were "Every king needs an heir". He is also, having trouble with Marcell. I told him good luck and that I have business myself.

Anyways, I arrive at the shop and walked in. Everything was decorated nicely, it seems the color theme is black and bronze. It had a warm feel to the atmosphere, it smelled of coffee and the smell of paper from books. I can see why humans are comfortable here. I walked over to a book shelf and grabbed a favorite of mine. Romeo and Juliet. I admire Shakespeare's sense of literature. Very talented author he is.

Looking at the inside cover, a name is scrawled onto the old book. Emmett Salvatore. Must be a relative of Sage. Where is she? I looked around for the girl I saved that night. I spotted her on a black couch near the wall. I smiled, walking over and standing near her. I lived for centuries and I don't know what to say to her. So simply, I said "Hello".

-------------------------------------
Thank you for all the votes and comments. I hoped you liked it! I want to say thanks to Chichikat22 for telling me to continue writing this story!