Seventeen

After Sage got unpacked and settled, she decided she wanted to take a shower. So I left the house and went to the first place that comes to mind. The Salvatore Boarding House. I kept my distance and listened. I heard the Gilbert boy. Jeremy was his name I believe. I thought he had died when they were getting the cure. The cure I was going to give Rebekah. But it had been stolen. How was he alive?

He was talking about going back to school after everyone he knew thought he was dead. His story was that he had faked his own death. Interesting... but what of Elena, Damon, and Stefan? The rest of them?
I listened some more. It has appeared that the Elena and the Forbes girl, Caroline were going to college. Whitmore College... The name sounded familiar but I quickly dismissed this. So the Salvatore brothers were the only vampires in Mystic Falls right now, unless there was someone else new here. I know Tyler Lockwood, Nik's first hybrid, wasn't here. At least until he tried to attack Hayley. I learned that the child can create hybrids and Klaus was going to kill Tyler. After that I don't know if he would have came back.

I heard Jeremy leave for school. Then, I heard Damon talking on the phone to someone. "Elena, have you heard from Stefan at all?" I tuned in to hear her. "No, Damon, I haven't." I just hope he is ok. "Don't we all?" Damon replied back. They exchanged a few more words before hanging up. This isn't good, Stefan is missing. I wondered where he could have gone. I decided to go to back to the mansion. I turned about to run full speed, when is heard the sound of a clumsy human stomping towards the Salvatore house. I gasped knowing that Elena was at college, that could only mean one thing. Katerina. I felt mixed emotions of love and then anger. But those emotions left as soon as they came and I studied the human Katerina as she went inside.

How is she human? Did she take the cure? I thought the cure was lost after I had given it to who I think was Silas acting as Rebekah. After 500 years, Katerina is human again. I smirked. She must feel so powerless now. I heard Damon confront her and she was asking for protection. She has so many enemies, I'm surprised no one has found her yet. Except me. I decided to go back to Sage for a while. She is probably wondering where I am. I will deal with this later.

I walked in the doors and called out for Sage. When she didn't answer I sped with great speed up to her room. Or should I say our room. She was fast asleep on the king sized bed. She was sprawled out on the bed in my sweat pants that I had given her. I smiled to myself and walked over to her. I pulled a blanket over her and leaned down. I kissed her softly on the forehead and whispered goodnight. Then, I went around the mansion and checked for any unwanted visitors. I made a mental note to find a way to give this home more protection.

I looked out the window and it was dusk. Without thinking, I decided to go to the Salvatore's and confront Damon. Since Stefan didn't appear to be there. I had no idea how I was going to tell Damon he had a niece, at least a distant one. I walked to the front door but it was already open. So I walked in and liked around. It looks the same as before, so I used my super hearing and listened. I found her heartbeat. I sighed and was about to go upstairs when Damon comes running through the door. His eyes widened when he saw me but he didn't stop. What was going on? Then I saw Katerina run down the stairs and she looked terrified? I was instinctively alert as I saw Damon tell Jeremy to take Katerina away. They left in a hurry and I saw Stefan come down the stairs. "Why so slow?" Damon cried out. "My body isn't used to the upgrade" Stefan says sarcastically.

Elijah, my favorite original, meet Silas!" Damon exclaimed. Bewildered, I looked at Damon. Silas?! I thought the Bennett witch put some spell on him. Unless, the spell was broken by a loophole or something. "Lose the Stefan look." Damon said. Silas scoffed. "What?!" Damon replied.

---------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading! Just to let you all know, I am not planning to go along the storyline. Something's will be, but it's not going to have the same outcome. Please vote and comment! Sorry it took so long to update !