Ten

I do not own any of the characters from TVD. Thank you for all the votes and comments! I also would like to say that while this story is taking place, I have mention a little bit of what was going on in New Orleans. I am going to be changing what happens down there a little bit but it isn't going to affect the story too much.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sage's POV

I went home right after I left Elijah's house. I left the dress in the car and headed straight up stairs, hoping no one would see me. As I was still wearing Elijah's clothes. Which by the way, I hope I don't have to give back. I feel like I am obsessed with him. I have never felt this way about anyone before. The way I get nervous and excited when I am around him. I can't explain it. I made it into the third floor with out anyone noticing me. Thank Goodness! I sighed. I can't believe this all happened last night. It was kind of a blur to me. I decided to relax and just write about it in my journal. I went over to the to the shelf where I kept my journals and grabbed my current one. I sat down at the table in my small kitchen and started to right about my amazing, yet wreck of a night. I wrote about how kind Elijah was and open to me about telling me about his family. How he held me as I cried and how he didn't treat me like I was crazy or something for breaking down like that. I love him. I wrote at the end. It was then, when I realized it was true. Shockingly, I love a man whom I had only known for days. I smiled to myself as I realized I was okay with that. He is probably seven to nine older then me as well.

I finished my entry an put my journal back. I decided to read one of my ancestors journals. As I went through the box, deciding which to read, I pulled out the journal closest to the bottom. Expecting Thomas Salvatore's journal, I open it up and saw the name, Grace Fell scrawled on the first page in old black ink. What!? Who is that? Is she another ancestor? Why is her last name Fell? Did she marry a Salvatore? I turned to the next page.

Dear diary,

I know that no one is ever going to find out about me, so I am just going to tell my story, maybe someday someone will read this book and find out the truth. I probably won't have much to tell in this journal. But here it is, I am in love with a handsome man. I know we could never be together because of my father's hate for the man's father. I do not know why they are enemies. When we could get away, my love and I would have such great times. Even though know one can find out and we could get in so much trouble, it was worth it. Isn't that the point of living life? To love? Maybe someday things will change.

Grace Fell

I read over this entry twice wondering what it meant. A forbidden love? Who is this Grace Fell person that so passionately loves this mystery guy? I decided to go over to the next page read on.

Dear diary,

It has been a couple of month since I have had mother nature's monthly gift. I am afraid for what I m thinking. Our fathers will be furious if I am pregnant and I will never get to see him again. I do not want to risk that, but I am also afraid of what my love will think. So I have asked my father if I can move with his brother and sister-in-law, my aunt and uncle to go to school elsewhere. I told him I wanted to try out a Women's School in the nearby town they lived. He is a big supporter of education so naturally, he allowed it. I moved with my uncle and aunt and hid the pregnancy until I couldn't any longer. I ran away. Back to Mystic Falls, the town my love lived in. But when I was there, I saw he was in love with another woman. I was so hurt, that I decided to never see him again and he would not know his child. Stefan Salvatore will never know what he could have chosen. A few months later, I was in labor and gave birth to a son, I named him Thomas Aiden Salvatore. As much as I hated his father, he still deserved to have his name passed down.

Grace Fell

Oh My Gosh! I can't believe that is how our family line started. Even though, it was years ago, I felt bad for Grace. It would break my heart if I saw Elijah with another woman. Even if we aren't dating. Poor Thomas, he probably never knew his father. I wonder if Stefan Salvatore knew he had a child? I hope his girlfriend was worth losing Grace! I can't believe he did that!

But, it was years ago. I  stayed up later reading more of her journal and how she raised Thomas alone. Eventually, I fell asleep with the book under my arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Sorry there is no POV for Elijah in this chapter. Yes, you found the answer to one of the big questions! Sage is a descendant of Stefan Salvatore! Please vote and comment what you think!