Chapter 42: The Graduation

"Come on, we gotta get front row seats," I said as I drag Ryder down the hallway and into the Auditorium.

It has already started, but no Glee Club kids are up there yet. Thank goodness.

We race to the front of the seats. Thank goodness Glee Club saved us seats.

"Thanks guys," I said as I smile to the rest of the Glee Club. They smile back. I then see Ms Pillsbury (soon will be Mrs Shuester) and Principal Figgins.

"Tina Cohen-Chang," Principal Figgins said. Tina walks by us and she high-fives our hands on the way. She walks up the stairs and she shakes Ms Pillsbury's hand. She then joins the rest of the graduates.

"Sugar Motta." She walks by us and we pat her on the back. She walks up the stairs and she shakes Ms Pillsbury's hand.

"Joe Hart." He walks out with sandals on. He smiles at us and he walks up the stairs. He shakes Ms Pillsbury's hand.

"Sam Evans." He walks out, and he hugs some of the Glee Club members, including me.

"Artie Abrams." He wheels out and I hug him. He smiles at the rest of the Glee Club. He goes up the ramp (which they built yesterday for Artie) and he hugs Ms Pillsbury. That caught her by surprise.

"Blaine Anderson." He walks out and he hugs all of us. He runs up the stairs and over to Ms Pillsbury.

"Ladies and gentleman, I present to you, William McKinley High's class of 2013!" We all cheer and they through their hats up in the air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe you're leaving me here. Who am I going to race when I get back into a wheelchair?" I said with tears rolling down my cheeks. Artie wipes them away.

We're in the choir room. Well, the Glee Club is in here.

"Look, I'll visit you and the Glee Club. I promise," he said and he hugs me. I smile.

"You better do good at Brooklyn Film Academy. I would love to see you direct a movie one day," I said. He smiles back. Blaine then walks over.

"Well, I better go to NYADA now," he said and I hug him.

"I'm gonna miss the smell of hair gel in the morning," I said and he laughs.

"I'm gonna miss your voice," he said. I wave goodbye to Artie and Blaine. I wave goodbye to Tina who follows Blaine. Now, there's only Joe, and Sam left. Sugar left earlier so she could get to the new shopping mall in Chicago. She wanted to be the first person there so she could get the best clothes. I hug Sam and Joe before they leave. They walk down the hallway, leaving us in the choir room. I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you going to be alright?" Ryder said and I nod.

"Yeah. I will be," I said as he pulls me into a hug.

I'm really gonna miss seeing them around.

I look over at our Nationals trophy.

At least that trophy will be a reminder of them.

Ryder, Jake, and I walk down the hallway.

"Are you okay little Puckerman?" Jake said and I glare at him.

"Yes, my brother from a different colour mother," I said, using Puck's line. I poke my tongue out at him. He just shakes his head with a smile.

"Let's get back home. I've got a game to win," Jake said as he points at me.

"Yeah right. I'm the champion," I said with a smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the last chapter. I hope you have liked the book :)