Chapter 3: The First Assignment

I walk down the school hallway and to my locker. I get my books for the next classes. Suddenly, I hear a screaming noise. I look down the hallway and see Michaela and Rose screaming and hugging each other. I run other to them.

"Are you guys alright?" I ask with concern.

"We are more than alright. We are so fricking happy. We got in Glee Club," Rose said while still hugging Michaela. I walk over to the list and this is what it says:

Thank you to all the people who tried for the Glee Club. These are all our members:

Blaine Anderson

Artie Abrams

Sam Evans

Tina Cohen-Chang

Brittany Pierce

Jake Puckerman

Marley Rose

Kitty Wilde

Wade "Unique" Adams

Ryder Lynn

Sugar Motta

Joe Hart

Michaela Jones

Rose Styles

Emily-Grace Madison

From: Mr Shuester

I scream and I run over to Michaela and Rose. We all start jumping around like idiots. We then calm down and start walking to Glee Club.

When we got there, we go and sit at the back with Jake and Marley. Jake looks over at me and I smile. Mr Shue then walks in with another man. Everyone cheered for this man...except me. I have no idea who this person is.

"Emily-Grace, this is Finn," Mr Shue said and I wave at Finn. He waves back. Finn then gets a marker and writes the word 'Team' on the board. "Okay. This week's theme is 'Team.' You guys are going to perform in groups and sing a song that a band or famous group have sung," Mr Shue said and we all nod. "Sectionals are in two weeks and we need to work on working as a team."

"Now, here are your teams. Now, Group 1: Emily-Grace, Rose, Michaela, Marley, and Unique," Finn said. We all cheer and then form a group over in the corner. "Now, Group 2: Jake, Ryder, Sam, and Artie." They all just form a group and they go to the other side of the room. "Which means that Group 3 has Blaine, Tina, Brittany, Kitty, Sugar, and Joe," Finn finishes saying.

"Now, find a song that would suit your group and perform it," Mr Shue said.

Our group went into a semi-circle and we just start throwing ideas around the circle. Everyone had good ideas, but they didn't seem to go with our group.

Suddenly, I blurt out, "how about we do 'Salute' by Little Mix?" Everyone went dead silent.

Then Marley goes, "yeah. That's a good idea." Everyone started to agree with her. I turn to Marley and I mouth the words 'thank you' to her and she just smiles back.

"Hey, why don't we have a slumber party at my house and we can also practise," Michaela said to everyone. From all of their faces, you can see that the are all excited. We all just scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrive at Michaela's house for the slumber party and I was the last one to arrive.

"Come in," Rose said as she opens the door wide open for me to get through. She drags me upstairs to Michaela's room which had everyone there, even the people that weren't in our group. They all scream when they see me. They then run over and we have a group hug. I giggle. We then let go and start having a gossip session.