5. Stubbornness

Mysterious.

Stubborn.

Emotionless.

A pain in the a(donkey's butt).

That defined Levi Ackerman. I am still furious about our mission with the Biters. It seriously threw me off. I now get frustrated easily and can't talk to Levi without snapping at him. I got recent news about a new mission for us so I decided to go to the training/gym section of our lovely HQ. I was dressed in a black tank top and leggings as well as black fingerless gloves. I tied my hair back into a ponytail (if you have short hair: pinned back) and combat boots tied to my feet. I grabbed a duffle bag filled with extra clothes and a water bottle.

Levi wasn't at the apartment, not like I cared. I drove to HQ with a bored look. I lazily waved at Faith who flashed me a smile as I passed by. I used my keycard that every worker had and entered the huge gym filled with men. Sweat, blood, and tears filled my nose and I cough in disgust. Scrawny, buff, and average guys were either struggling to lift weights or beating a punching bag. I went to a free punching bag and stared at it in pity as I got ready to release my anger.

I dragged a spare punching bag and set it down nearby before I started. The buff guy next to me stared at the extra bag and then at me. I ignored him as I got into a battle stance. My eyes transferred from bored to anger as I started to punch the bag mercilessly. I started with a right hook, followed by a left hook. Repeating the same pattern for a few minutes. I could see the guy right next to me from the corner of my eye, nudge at his other buff friend before nodding towards me. They chuckled and continued to watch me with amusement. A small smirk crept over my face as I started to do my own little twists.

I went from the pattern to a high side kick. Followed by an uppercut and another kick. I elbowed the bag and did a high kick. A few more punches and then a side kick which made me twirl once. I instantly went back to punching. Each punch getting harder and faster as anger riled up. Soon, I was pounding at the punching bag with no mercy with harder kicks than when I started. From the corner of my eyes, the two buff men went from amusement to amazement and a little fear. Thoughts filled my mind that made me angrier. The sound of pounding echoed throughout the gym and my ears. I focused on the punching bag that was swinging and close to ripping open. A thought filled my mind. A thought about Levi and his stubbornness. How he just stared at me as hatred filled his eyes that night when we spoke our feelings about each other. With one last hard punch, the bag flew off the hook and splattered onto the floor. I was breathing lightly despite all the moves I did. It barely made me tired, in fact, it made me angrier. The guys were staring at the bag in horror and slowly trailed their gaze to me.

I lifted the extra punching bag easily and hooked it on before continuing to punch it like I did with the last one. This time the punching bag ripped open from a kick. I sighed and rubbed a hand through my hair. It was damp from the sweat on my forehead. I took my duffle bag and took out the water bottle and gulped it down. When I finished it I looked up to see the man I hated most.

Levi.

"What do you want?" I spit out. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand before walking off to the combat training room. Levi followed after me. He was wearing a black wife-beater that showed off his muscles. He wasn't buff as the guys that were next to me when I was punching the bag but wasn't scrawny either. He was wearing black sweatpants with a sweatshirt wrapped around his waist. I opened the door to the room, not bothering to hold it open for him. I hoped it hit him in the face but when I glanced from the corner of my eye he was holding it open to let himself through.

"I think we should train together." He said suddenly. I dropped my duffle bag onto the floor right next to a bench and twisted my head to stare at him. I shook my head and started to take out different gloves.