39. Location

My eyes shoot open as I gasp for air. I blinked a few times before finally coming to my senses, finding that I'm drenched in water and tied to an uncomfortable wooden chair. A large barrel of water was in front of me. I couldn't say anything or move much before someone pulled my hair, forcing me to throw my head back.

"So, y/n, have you made a decision yet?" A masked face met me with a smug grin. I merely sputtered and spat in his face, making sure he got a face full of my hatred.

"Not talking yet, hm?" He hummed and roughly yanked my hair back, making me cry out. He stalked around to be in front of me before bending to my level. I could only glare at him with hatred as the clanking chains of the light above us echoed in the empty room.

"If you don't start talking soon we'll have to take more..." He revealed a large dagger with a twirl, letting it gleam into the lone light that shone above us. "Drastic persuading methods."

"I won't talk no matter whatever you do to me," I growled which was retaliated with a punch to my face. My body was thrown to the side but was held down from my restraints and the chair.

"You know, you're becoming a real pain in my a(pp), y/n. You can't keep this up - you won't keep this up..." He spoke as he took off his hood, revealing black and grey hair, slicked back loosely.

"We'll make sure of it." He sinisterly said as one by one, another member of the titans stepped out into the light. There were three of them in total, one female and the other two were males. The man stepped back into the darkness leaving me with a smirk.

"Be careful of her stomach. That'll be our last resort."

I resisted against the restraint at the mention of potential danger to my growing baby. I screamed and thrashed as the three members closed in on me.

"I WON'T LET YOU! YOU'LL NEVER GET AWAY WITH THIS!" I screamed, trying to make myself sound threatening. I focused my attention on the three titans in front of me and felt fear fill me. 

I had never feared for my life so much before.

----

Levi

My eyes shoot open as I gasp for air. I blinked a few times before finally coming to my senses, finding that I'm surrounded by white bedsheets. I heaved for air for a few minutes before I realized I was at HQ's infirmary. I pause and glance to my left where a lone bed stood, right next to the open window. The sunset flooded through the room, giving the white room a warm, orange tone. Memories flashed in my mind and I threw the bedsheets off, not caring if I looked disheveled. I rampaged through the undergrounding building until I burst through Erwin's office. 

"Smith, where-" I was gonna question him until I noticed that his office was empty. I clicked my tongue and slammed the door shut as I went to his personal assistant. She was a small, plump woman that exhibited the aura of a timid book worm. Though there was something about her that oozed intelligence and professionalism. She was typing away on her computer until I got her attention.

"Where's Smith and Zoe?" I asked impatiently. Her eyes widened as she recognized me and stood up from her chair.

"M-Mr. Ackerman? You shouldn't be up running about-" She was about to lecture me more before I slammed my fist on the table, making her wince. A part of me wanted to apologize but there was something more urgent to take care of than my attitude.