22. Snap

"What makes you think that I'll say yes?" I narrowed my eyes at them. They lifted their head slightly to show a grin.

"We know what you are. We know your struggles here. We are watching, we're waiting, and we're planning. You would be of use to us more than these pathetic humans. You're special." I glare in disgust.

"Are you f(lappy) kidding me? You refer to me as a thing, like a test subject or an object. Well, sorry to break it to you but I'm not. I'm human. I'm not a Titan, I know that for sure. Besides, why would I join the organization that I've been fighting for 15 years?" Their smile disappeared and I leaned back in my chair.

"I thought you were smarter than that." The Titan said and next thing I know, a lightning strike and energy flows from them. They become taller and from what I can tell, stronger. I flew back from the chair and hit the wall.

I grunt and open my eyes after rubbing my back. The Titan is ripping apart the bars and before they could run I tackle them. They grab my arms roughly, almost to the point of breaking them. But I retaliated with a kick and a headbutt. They let go and I shake my arms to ease the pain a bit. They throw me off and went to the stairs that led to the exit of the laboratory. I quickly snatch my gun out and shot at their tendons. They fell with a roar of pain but continued to crawl towards the exit. I thought of my comrades. The people who died in the lobby. The death of peace after they invaded my second home. The things they've done and their stupidity to ask me to join them. My eyes closed to hold back the tears of the death of many young cadets.

Then, I snapped.

"I'm not letting you escape. Not after all of my comrades' deaths!" They turn their head towards me and before they could do anything they screamed in terror.

I ripped them apart. Piece by piece with a dagger and a couple of blades. Blood splattered the walls and stained my clothing. Agonizing screams upon the sound of flesh being sliced filled my ears.

Stab.

After stab.

After stab.

After stab.

My blade became dull and I threw it behind me. I proceeded to rip apart every finger from their hands. I smashed the head into the stair until it was a bloody blob. A strength surged through me and fury devoured every thought of mercy. I took their arm and twisted it. I then pressed down on it.

It snapped off like a twig.

Screeching.

Crying.

Screaming.

Begging.

The Titan did everything to try to make me stop. Then it was silent. They were pieces that could no longer generate. Their cape, no longer intact. Their clothes, soaked with iron. Then I finished it off with a slice to the neck with a blade I found in their pocket. Blood spewed out and dripped down my chin as the head rolled down the stairs and landed at the bottom.

My hatred. It drove me to mercilessly kill this Titan. I breathed heavily and stared at the body for a minute before dropping their blade. It landed with a clank that echoed throughout the hall. I stood and sat on one of the steps tiredly and picked up my dull blade.

"What a mess."

I stayed sitting on the stairs, twirling the blade in my hand. I heard footsteps go down the stairs and push the body down the stairs to join the head.

"What the fu(rry) happened here?" I heard Levi ask in disgust. I stopped the twirling and my heart beat drowned my ears.

'Oh sh(ip), he's going to think differently of me now. He's going to think of me as a monster. A heartless monster that no longer deserves the title of human.' I froze at the thought.

"Hmm. Reminds me of your God mode Levi." Erwin said.

'God mode?' I was still looking at the ground.

"My...god mode?" Levi asked.

"Yeah, when Isabel and Farlan died you went out didn't you? I saw what you did to that Titan that followed you, but you came home injured."

'I remember that...the two weeks I took care of him.'

"Alright (y/n), let's get you cleaned up and rested. You can tell me what triggered you tomorrow." Erwin said and nudged me slightly. I got up slowly with my head down to avoid the stare from Levi and dragged myself up the stairs. I heard the gasps and murmuring of the cadets when they saw me.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)! Oh my god, what happened to you?" Armin freaked out and went under my arm to give me his shoulder.

"We were worried about you. We haven't seen you for 6 hours." Eren told me. They didn't see me come back from my walk, I assume. Mikasa went under my other arm to lift me up more and I realized the pain once she did. That bi(polar) must've bitten my ankle. I kept my head down as they took me to my room.

"You'll...get blood...on your clothes." I tiredly say.

"Don't care," Mikasa said. I slightly look up and give her a nod of thanks. She nods back and once they get to my room, Mikasa puts me in the bathroom.

"Armin get out," Mikasa ordered and he scurried out along with Eren. Mikasa closed the door and helped me clean myself up from the blood. I felt like a child. I chuckled at the thought.

"I feel like a child. I'm older than you and yet you're the one taking care of me." I said as I watched the blood swirl down into the drain. She hums and puts shampoo and conditioner in my hair. Once I was done she gave me clothes and I dressed as she looked for the first aid kit. Once she did a knock erupted on the door. She set it down and opened the door. I was drying my hair with a towel when Levi came in.

"I'll take it from here," Levi said and Mikasa nodded. She walked out into the living room. Levi took the first aid kit and started to tend to the bite. I wince and his movements became gentler. Soon I was all fixed up but I stayed looking down. I heard Levi sigh and he starts to rub my hair with the towel.

"If you thought I would see you differently, you're wrong." My eyes snapped open and I slowly look up at him.

"You're still my partner, no matter what. I know you, whatever that Titan said or did probably would've triggered me to do the same thing you did." He stared intently into my eyes. After a bit of gazing, he said, "I'll make some tea, do you need help to get up?" Not trusting my voice I shook my head and got up slowly. I limped to the living room and sat myself in between Eren and Mikasa.

"So...what did that Titan want?" Eren asked after a moment of silence. I yawned and laid my head on the back of the couch.

"I'll tell you tomorrow. For now, shut up and let me rest."

-----

A/n: Sup guys! Sorry for not being active, just some family and school stuff. I was also sorting myself out and getting ready for the summer! But of course, my excuses wouldn't matter because a chapter is finally published. I did warn you of gore and scenes of blood and torture. Please don't complain of something I warned about at the beginning.

So (y/n) has a god mode like Levi. Could this bring them closer? She declined the offer and killed a Titan. But there's more power in her than god mode...

Levi understands her so well! Don't you just love this poker-faced guy <3

Mikasa is always there for (y/n), same with Eren and Armin. They're also very understanding. Do you think (y/n) will open up even more eventually?

Hope you enjoyed!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Published: June 3, 2017
Edited ✔️