Intro. Lies

I was a weird child.

I was a sick child.

I was a cursed child.

These words were drilled into my head as a kid. It changed over the years and became worse and worse as I grew. A kid wouldn't know any better. I didn't know any better.

I spoke my thoughts. Honest as always. But I was being punished for that...Why? I was always taught to never lie. I remember my childhood, clear as day. It haunts me in my nightmares and I would be so traumatized after waking up. I wouldn't sleep, for hours...days...weeks...the fear of reliving my past kept me awake. My (E/c) eyes wide open with bags growing each day. (H/c) hair messy like a bird's nest and my voice, scratchy and hoarse.

My past...it affected me greatly...so much that I forgot how to feel...to love.

~past~

She was a healthy baby. Born with beautiful (E/c) eyes and soft (h/c) hair. A baby that smiled without a care nor clue about the cruel world she was brought into. But the little baby was cursed with a wretched power. One that made people resent her for being different.

She was able to see the future.

~ A few years later~

"What now wretch? You have no words to say anymore now that Yuno is gone, huh?" (Y/n) was slapped across the face, the impact making her fall to the floor. (Y/n) caught herself before she could fall face first.

"Why are you doing this?" (Y/n) asked, looking up. Tears brimming her eyes and her voice full of hurt and curiosity.

"You ruined my life, now I'm going to ruin yours." The girl said and (y/n) was punched and kicked into darkness. When the girl awoke, she slowly lifted herself off the ground. She limped all the way home to her home on top of the mountains. This happened for many months. No one knew of the little girl's pain. She hid it with her smile. Her bruises, they were hidden by her mother's makeup.

One day, after the daily abuse of her classmates, (y/n) didn't feel anything but pain. She limped home, clutching onto the blood her classmates have inflicted on her. When she'd look at the trail she would feel overjoyed but with the condition she was in, she cried.

(Y/n) hiked her way up to the mountain, the wind increasing as a storm was brewing above her. The future flashed in her eyes and she gasped. She was used to these strange visions but didn't know what they meant. All she figured out was that they came true.

She started to run up the mountain, ignoring her aching and hurt body. Her body protested and she fell to the ground. (Y/n) grunted and frowned in pain. Reluctantly, she crawled her way up the rest of the trail as her house wasn't too far now.

She called out to the people inside, but no one heard her. The wind was strong now and it whipped her hair from side to side. She screamed as the future was becoming true. Lightning appeared and was striking everywhere. Before she could stand up, a huge bolt of lightning crashed into the middle of her house. She cried out and got up quickly.

"Onee-chan!!!" The girl cried as she spotted her sister's car. Screams of agony and pain were heard inside the house. (Y/n) ran up to the large wooden doors and tried to open it, but it was locked. She banged on the door yelling out for someone. Another lightning bolt hit the house, making pieces of rubble fly everywhere. The impact made the little girl go flying and as she sat up, she saw her house burn to ashes.

(Y/n) covered her mouth in shock as tears brimmed her eyes. All she heard was sirens getting fainter and fainter. A large hand grabbed her forearm and he was pulled up. A man came into her vision.