33

*On the previous chapter:

"Ew, if you want to make out, don't use the kitchen. There's a thing called rooms, you should use it." It was Omar who said it. We broke the kiss and Felix turned around.

"You're right! You don't have or will see us make out, we're going upstairs." He said and turned around to face me again. He told me to wrap my legs around his waist and when I did what he asked, he winked at me. I blushed and buried my head on his neck. After this, Felix got out of the kitchen and went to my room with me all the time in the same position.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

When we got to my room, still in the same position, Felix closed the door and then I felt my back hitting the door. Right after this, Felix attacked me again with kisses but he stopped when we heard my phone.

"Why are we always being interrupted, why?!" he said frustrated and let go of me so that I could see who was calling me. "It's been like this since the day one...god, it's getting really annoying." I giggled with his reaction, even though it's true what he said. Then I answered my phone without even looking at the caller ID and before I could say something, someone on the other side spoke.

???: Maya Freaking Bennett. Why the hell didn't you tell me, why?! *the person on the other side seemed betrayed, I don't really know why*

Maya: What? Wait, who is this? *the voice is familiar but I'm not associating to anyone in particular*

???: Seriously?! You have my number and you don't even know who I am and even though that's bad already, what's worse is that you can't even recognize the voice of your best friend...you're such a bad best friend, you know that!?

Maya: Theo!! I'm sorry, I didn't look to the caller ID. How's the States?

Theo: Are you trying to avoid my question? *did he even ask me something?*

Maya: What question Theo? You didn't ask me anything.

Theo: Yes I did, why didn't you tell me you're dating Felix? I knew that would end up happening but I expected that as soon as it did, my best friend would tell me and I didn't have to know trough social media *he seemed a bit disappointed*

Maya: I was going to call you and tell you today I swear...besides, Felix and I are not dating for that long for you to be freaking out and tell me I'm a bad best friend. He just asked me yesterday, you really have to chill. *when he heard his name being said, Felix looked at me with a questioning look and mouthed for me to put the call on speaker* Theo, I'm going to put on speaker for Felix to hear. *and I did what I said*

Theo: Oh okay...hi Felix, how's everything going? *with this, my jaw dropped*

Maya: Are you serious?! Right after I answered your call you started to scold me and making it look like I'm being a really bad best friend and you didn't even bother to say hi to me, but as soon as I say I'm putting the call on speaker for Felix to hear, you automatically greet him. You are unbelievable, seriously. *Felix came near me and hugged me from behind, laughing at what I said. We also heard a little laugh on the other side. Unbelievable, they laughed at me...both of them.*

Felix: Hey Theo. Here everything is perfect.*he said smiling while kissing my cheek* How are you and Noah?

Theo: Me and Noah couldn't be more happier, same with our parents. *I smiled a little but dropped the smile right after because I'm supposed to be mad at them, especially Theo* Is Maya mad? *when he asked, Felix turned me around to look at my face*

Felix: Well, she's with that cute little face she has when she's trying to be mad at someone, but I'm sure it won't stay that way forever. *he smiled, making me blush a little*

Theo: Yeah, you're right. She can't stay mad at me even if she wanted to, she loves me. *I rolled my eyes with what he said*

Felix: I'm sure she likes you in a very special way, but I'm pretty sure I'm the only person she loves, besides her parents. *he stated as if it was obvious, well it is obvious but yeah*

Theo: Oh okay, I don't want to face a jealous boyfriend. *he giggled* But just so you know, if you ever hurt her you have to deal with me. I might be gay, but I'm a very strong one.

Felix: That violence won't be necessary. I would never hurt her, she means everything to me. *he said while looking me straight in the eyes*

Theo: I hope so. Well it was really good talking to you... *I interrupted him*

Maya: Yeah, mostly with Felix...*I scoffed*

Theo: Maya, I love you too. I really have to go, bye!!!

Felix: Bye Theo.

Maya: Yeah, bye Theodore. *I said giving emphasis on his name. Before I ended the call I could still hear him giggling*

When I ended the call, I asked Felix to let me go, because he was still with his hands on my waist, so that I could put my phone down. Then, I sat down on my bed.

"Where were we before we got interrupted?" Felix asked coming towards my bed and he also sat down beside me. He tried to kiss me, but I stopped him.

"We..." I said while pushing him away. "...were going downstairs to be with the others." I stood up from my bed and headed downstairs, leaving behind a pouting Felix. I got to the living room and saw Omar and Olly sitting on the couch watching something on the TV. "Where are the others?"

"Oh, I see you and Felix are done with the making out session already." Olly said while Omar was trying to contain is laugh. My first instinct was to blush, of course.

"We weren't making out...we were just kissing." I said trying to avoid their gazes on me.

"Yeah, sure you were." Omar said and then he, along side with Olly, burst out laughing.

"We were just kissing..." Felix said while coming down the stairs. "But if you guys didn't interrupt us, like always, we would probably end up making out." He said like it was the most normal thing to say and I widened my eyes because of what he said.

"What?!" I said in a whisper while giving Felix a dead glare and then coughed to get rid of the awkwardness, but failing obviously. "You didn't answer my question."

"Sorry, Naomi and Oscar are out doing something, Kat and Daff are taking care of some stuff and Emma and Ellie are by the pool talking, I guess." Olly said while he turned around to look at the TV again.

"Thanks." I said and then went towards the pool, to the girls.