1

" 25/12/2008

Dear diary,

Today it's Christmas and I've received a lot of presents and when I was opening one of them I looked through the window and I saw the most beautiful thing I've ever saw...I asked daddy what it was and he told me it's called moon.

Moon it's a very beautiful name ( I think mine it's beautiful too, my name is Maya and it's really pretty). I liked to shine like the moon, besides I wanted to have a moon to myself.

Bye, I will try to dream of the moon!"

Today I found a book written by me. I don't consider it a diary, I like to think it's a memories book. In this book, it was a very important page, the day I fell in love with the moon. It was a very important day for me.

I found it at the end of classes, when I was unpacking the rest of my stuff because of the move. I used to live in L.A. but I moved to Sweden with my parents. We're here for like a month and I don't have all of my stuff unpacked.

I was looking for some clothes to replace  the uniform from school I'm wearing to go to the music store because I need a new guitar. Mine broke during the trip. When I was ready, I went down stairs and told my mom where I was going. During the whole way to the store I was thinking in what I want exactly to buy.

After I enter through the door of the store, I went to the guitar section. I was seeing the variety of guitars until one of them caught my atention, it was perfect and it was the one I was going to buy.

I was leading me there when I felt a body against mine and I ended up on the floor. Then I saw a hand in front of me trying to help me and I decided to grab it. When I look at the person who's helping me, I saw a boy, a very cute one, probably with the same age as me, 16 years old.

"Sorry to crash into you, I was looking for a guitar" the boy said and then smiled at me. OMG!! That smile. He has a very beautiful smile.

"It's okay. I was distracted too." I also smiled at him.

"Will you also buy a guitar?" He asked me and both of us went to the area where I had seen the perfect guitar.

"Yeah, and I know exactly the one I'll buy." I look at him and he was smiling, again. "And you, do you know what to buy either?" I asked and stared into those beautiful blue eyes of his.

"Yeah I already know, that's why I crashed into you." he giggled. He is really cute.

Then each took up the guitar that we wanted. His was also very cool, was a kind of skeleton. We pay and left the store.

"Bye...oh, by the way, I'm Felix." he said as everyone went to the side they want.

"I'm Maya." I smiled and saw him doing the same. I turn around and went home.

Felix...that's also a beautiful name.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Eyyo!!!

Here's another chapter....I hope you like it because I enjoy write it ^-^

Please vote and comment, I appreciate...thanks ^.^

*There's a picture of Maya's guitars and the link to Felix guitar.

Bye ☾